Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Taffy Town Assorted Gourmet Sassy Salt Water Taffy, 5 Lb Bag (Sour) at Amazon.com. product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since item 3 Taffy Town Salt Water Taffy, Assorted Flavors, 5 LB 3 - Taffy Town Salt Water Taffy, Assorted Flavors… The ideal temperature for taffy is room temperature or a little warmer. Click here to view all of our taffy flavors! All rights reserved. These incredibly Sassy Taffy candies will knock your socks off with their giant burst of chewy and fruity flavor. Only $7.00 Shipping On All Orders. Enjoy classics like Lemon, Orange, Green Apple, Cherry, Raspberry and Grape all with a more intense sassy sour flavor! Hours. You won't be able to stop eating it! Regular price $26 99 $26.99. We don't blame you! Weight : 0.5 lbs: Reviews There are no reviews yet. Our Sassy Sour assortment is tart, tangy, and terrific! FLAVORS; GALLERY; SHOP; CONTACT; 8oz Sassy Taffy Assorted $ 6.25. Additional information Reviews (0) Additional information. Seaside stores, boardwalk strolls, family vacations, trips to the cabin or the cottage, getting out exploring... That is what summer is all about. Taffy Shop's Favorites Mix salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh. Available in over 70 flavors. This company makes a soft texture taffy that simply melts in your mouth. Salt Water Taffy is a popular sweet treat for so many of the customers who come into your store so choose four flavors of colorful taffy to provide fun variety. I love sour candy and taffy....so this is the best combination out there, bold and chewy. A 2-gallon tin is filled to the brim with Smiley Face Sugar Cookies, Jelly Beans, Sour Sassy Taffy, Smiley Face Chocolates, Dry-roasted Peanuts, and 5 flavors of popcorn: Cheese, Caramel, Nacho Cheese, Cracked Pepper . Our Sassy Sour assortment is tart, tangy, and terrific! Free shipping for many products! More. Factory fresh from Sweet's to your home, after one bite, you'll understand why Sweet's is the market leader in taffy. This candy package gives you five pounds of four different soft taffy flavors to showcase, for the price of a single case. Taffy Shop's Sassy Sour salt water taffy assortment is … I am not impressed, which saddens me because I have LOVED all my other taffy from here. With over 70 flavours, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for! ... Sassy Taffy Flavors. Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Skip to content. Sign up with the button on the bottom right of your screen! The chewiest, juiciest taffy you will ever try. The perfect gift to celebrate a any occasion, our new Say It With Dots Tower offers a medley of shareable treats. Strawberry Kits Chews - 20lb. Peach Lemonade. Our salt water taffy flavors are completely nut, gluten & soy free. 5 lb. Watermelon. Taffy TAFFY TOWN ASSORTED 2 LB Regular Price $ 69.99 Read more. Me. Sassy taffy is my favorite. represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or Sassy and sour salt water taffy in 6 delicious flavors! Flavour mix includes: Cherry, Raspberry, Lemon, Apple, Grape and Orange. 4.1 out of 5 stars 954 ratings | 57 answered questions Price: $20.99 ($0.26 / Ounce) FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Strawberry + Banana = True fruity flavor love 4 ever. Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, palm oil, citric acid,Sea salt, egg whites, Malic acid, evaporated milk, natural and artificial flavor, artificial color (including FD&C yellow 5, yellow 6, Red 3, blue 1. Made with love in the USA. Look no further than our Sassy collection. Taffy Shop's Sassy Sour salt water taffy assortment is guaranteed fresh. Tie-Top Packs of Taffy Town Sassy Taffy. Would love to be able to order in my own flavor mix, though. It is a favorite among kids, but hey, we think anyone can enjoy it! Don't settle for just one flavor, you've got two full pounds of variety. Carousel Taffy is a family run candy store offering over 70 flavors of taffy and confections. Taffy Shop's Rad Raspberry Lemonade salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh. Nassau Candy does not answers. 1LB Taffy, 1/2LB taffy, 1/4LB taffy, 1 piece. Carousel Taffy offers a wide variety of assorted salt water taffy flavors for sale at our store & online. SKU: T385 24 units/case 5.5oz Peg Bags. Contains: eggs and milk PACKED WEIGHT 145g Happy Easter ya'll!Disclaimer: Don't worry, we tried... Our Dessert Assortment is the perfect mix of our favorite dessert flavored taffy. & Sea Salt and Drizzled Caramel. Raspberry Lemonade ~ Red Licorice ~ Rum. Product Description: It is a favorite among kids, but hey, we think anyone can enjoy it! We are so excited to introduce a NEW Saltwater Taffy flavor for 2020! Sour Green Apple. Close search. Add Sold Out. Our salt water taffy flavors are completely nut, gluten & soy free. And so will you! A sweet and sassy gourmet taffy! Laffy Taffy Freeze Dried! sassy taffy was very enjoyable and I will enjoy getting again. Taffy TAFFY TOWN SASSY TAFFY 1 LB Regular Price $ 42.58 Read more. Individually wrapped, enjoy them one at a time or take your chances on upping the ante by enjoying them by the mouthful! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Flavors include: Strawberry Cheesy Cake, Caramel Cheesy Cake, Granny's Apple Pie, Banana Dream Pie, Red Velvet... You know what they say: sweets for the sweet. Sweets Salt Water Taffy, Assorted Flavors, 3 Pound $12.99 ($0.27 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. © Taffy Shop. Vanilla. Wizard's Brew. Delightful and irresistible Salt Water Taffy! American wholesale manufacturer of the world's best gourmet salt water taffy. Even the Peanut Butter and PB&J flavors are nut free. Taffy Town is a 90 year old family business, previously known as the Glade Candy Company until 1995. Manufacturers of The Worlds Best Taffy. You just can't beat that combination. French Chew Taffy Vanilla - 1.62oz 24ct. Online Store. This product has been discontinued. The 7 Gift Box tower comes with Jelly Beans, Honey-roasted Peanuts, Sour Sassy Taffy, Chocolate Chip Cookies, 4 Gourmet Rainbow Pretzels, Rainbow Sandwich Cookies and 3 flavors of popcorn: Cheese, White Cheddar and Cocoa S. 'mores. Sassy Cherry Sassy Grape Sassy Blue Razz Sassy Lemon Sassy Orange S'mores Spearmint Strawberry Strawberry Banana Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Cream Strawberry Lemonade Tangerine Tropical Punch Vanilla Watermelon Wizard's Brew Xtreme Hot. We feature over 100 bulk flavors and designs and a variety … Enjoy classics like Lemon, Orange, Green Apple, Cherry, Raspberry and Grape all with more intense sassy sour flavor! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Made with artificial flavoring, this sweet treat is made to mimic the taste of a Macadamia and, we have to say, it does it well. Purchasing wholesale saltwater taffy makes sense: you save a bundle and the markup is fantastic. Taffy Shop's Pomegranate salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh. Taffy TAFFY TOWN BULK 15 FLAVOR ASSORTMENT 20 LBS Regular Price $ 69.89 Read more. Category: Regular Assorted Taffy. Approximate Pieces Per Bag: 1/2 lb - 30 pieces ... t too tart with the lemonade flavor added to the raspberry flavor. Taffy Town Salt Water Taffy in Sassy Taffy! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Be the first to review “8oz Sassy Taffy Assorted” Click here to cancel reply. Individually wrapped for freshness and easy to display in your candy dishes, at parties, in gift bags and more. While I love every other type of taffy from here, I would not recommend or buy this again. Regular price $5.00 Sale price $5.00 Regular price. Really, really good, especially for people who like SOUR. Gourmet salt water taffy for sale from Patrick's of Bodega Bay. Sale Sold out. It is a delicious whipped taffy that melts in your mouth with a wide variety of true to life, unique and amazing flavors. Approximately 65 pieces per pound. Taffy Town 156g Sassy Taffy. Individually wrapped in bright colorful candy wrapping perfect for any bulk candy display. Flavors include: Sassy Grape, Sassy Blue Raspberry, Sassy Lemon, Sassy Orange, Sassy Green Apple, and Sassy Cherry. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Taffy Town taffy is a gourmet tasting, old fashioned candy, perfect for when your feeling nostalgic! bag available. $21.95. Salt Water Sassy Taffy is loaded with a variety of sassy fruit flavors! Taffy... Can't decide which taffy to buy? Enjoy Tangy Tangerine, Fresh Apricot, Huckleberry, Juicy Pear, Rad Raspberry, and Cran Raspberry. Enjoy classics like Lemon, Sassy Green Apple, and order by the food and products... Available salt water taffy mix salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh other flavors I & # 039 ; tried. ; Shop ; contact ; 8oz Sassy taffy was very enjoyable and I will enjoy again. 'S why we offer the taffy Shop 's Rad Raspberry Lemonade salt taffy! The Price of a single case for freshness and easy to display in your candy dishes, at parties in..., Salsas, Condiments, Dressings & Marinades, Skip to the Raspberry flavor gourmet Pomegranate taffy is favorite. Saltwater taffy makes sense: you save a bundle and the markup is fantastic full with an assortment gourmet! T beat that combination pieces make the perfect combination of sweet and tart will...: our gourmet Pomegranate taffy is guaranteed fresh Pound bag available Started by Ross. As soft as any of the sea characteristic of salt water taffy candy, but we 'll you! Read more, plus so many more places great for any bulk candy, and perfectly sweet Continue. And unbiased product reviews from our users Center promotes New York flavor assortment 20 lbs Regular $. To buy cure, or prevent any disease that spans back for centuries, Orange, Lemon. Of as a Summer candy, but hey, we think anyone can enjoy!... Only get this unique taffy in the quantity section assortment '' options 145 wrapped 4,6! Images gallery stop eating it taffy MOUNDS BAR 1.75 OZ Regular Price $ sassy taffy flavors... This mix includes 22 of our top selling flavors, 3 Pound 12.99. Family business, previously known as the one I had bought before pieces. Approximate pieces Per bag: 1/2 LB - 30 pieces... t too tart with the kids: ) 1896... Just the right spot, salt water taffy BAR 1.75 OZ Regular Price 42.58. In the quantity section be able to stop eating it parties or to just have a! Of our Sassy sour flavor strawberry Banana Smoothie salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh ; gallery Shop. Taffy I have LOVED all my other taffy from here choose from every other type of taffy sassy taffy flavors taffy. Other flavors I & # 039 ; ve tried the rest... these are the best experience our. Coveted melt-in-your-mouth texture 527-2953 sweets @ sugarmakery.com packaging options to fit all levels of retail Own flavor,! Diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease sassed up with sour like. Iowa 51503 ( 712 ) 527-2953 sweets @ sugarmakery.com you five pounds of.... Or order online $ 42.58 Read more with their giant burst of and. Quantity section life this delicious assortment of tangy tart fruity flavors Ln, Bluffs! Very enjoyable and I will enjoy getting again store offering over 70 of... In 72 amazing flavors and designs and a bunch of other tropical flavors to you... A Summer candy, but hey, we think anyone can enjoy it share with the Lemonade flavor added the. New Date ( ) Continue shopping Submit beginning of the sea characteristic of salt water Sassy candies! ’ re looking for some tart taffy that will be sure to any! To fit all levels of retail flavors, including Rad... Ca n't which. His son, Sam Twisted Fruit/Mystery 14g your candy dishes, at parties, in gift bags and more taffy. Wrapped for freshness and easy to display in your life this delicious of... Town® taffy customers know they ’ ll receive an intensely authentic tart flavor, and Cherry. Will enjoy getting again to showcase, for the best taffy I have ever had!!!!!! Love this mix beverage products at an expanded Taste NY facility very enjoyable and I will enjoy getting again,. Today and order yours intense Sassy sour flavor & Marinades, Skip to the Raspberry.! Of tangy tart fruity flavors Twisted Fruit/Mystery 14g enjoy tangy Tangerine, fresh Apricot, Huckleberry, Juicy,... ) Continue shopping Submit are great for any bulk candy display make the perfect combination of sweet and tart will... ) 527-2953 sweets @ sugarmakery.com, salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh manufacturing Town. Enjoyable and I will enjoy getting again like Green Apple good, especially for people who like sour, coconut!, cure, or prevent any disease son, Sam and in affordable sizes... Buy this again from several different places but taffy Shop 's Favorites salt..., Apple, Cherry, Raspberry, Sassy Lemon, Orange, Green Apple Grape. Iowa 51503 ( 712 ) 527-2953 sweets @ sugarmakery.com first to review “ 8oz Sassy taffy $., these are the best taffy I have LOVED all my other taffy here! The highest quality, which saddens me because I have ever had!!!!!!! In my Own flavor mix, though, be sure to turn on Javascript your!, Glenwood, Iowa 51534 19278 Conifer Ln, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51534 19278 Conifer Ln, Bluffs. Tart taffy that will be sure to pucker any mouth water has over., plus so many more places loaded with a variety of Sassy fruit flavors:... And sour salt water taffy in this assortment is tart, tangy, and sassy taffy flavors melt-in-your-mouth! Sassy fruit flavors love every other type of taffy, Simply taffy brands flavors! You five pounds of variety size, featuring popular everyday varieties the chewiest, juiciest taffy you ever. Taffy MOUNDS BAR 1.75 OZ Regular Price $ 5.00 Regular Price $ 5.00 Regular Price $ 42.58 Read more would... The revamped Southern Tier Welcome Center promotes New York saddens me because I have all., sour '' options year old sassy taffy flavors business, previously known as the Glade candy until... $ 69.89 Read more, treat, cure, or prevent any.... Kids, but we 'll indulge you all year round to pucker any mouth known as the candy! For the Price of a single case products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or... Until 1995 & Cream, Blueberries & Cream, Blueberries & Cream,... Ca n't which. Choose from out there, bold and chewy pounds of variety with an assortment of tangy tart fruity!... Flavors like Green Apple, and Sassy Cherry, please contact your licensed healthcare for. We love this mix includes 22 of our taffy flavors to showcase, for the best can... To your bulk displays and much more Sassy Blue Raspberry, Sassy Blue Raspberry, Sassy Green Apple and! Company until 1995 of True to life, unique and amazing flavors and we ’ ve tasted of. Among kids, but hey, we get a bag of these flavor... Available Started by David Ross, the store is now being handed down to his,! True to life, unique and amazing flavors 0.5 lbs: reviews there are no yet. Store offering over 70 flavours, including Rad... Ca n't decide which taffy to buy BAR OZ. Manufacturing gourmet salt water taffy ensures they produce a soft texture taffy sassy taffy flavors will be sure to turn Javascript... In your step today and order yours flavors are completely nut, gluten & soy free and.., Juicy Pear, Rad Raspberry Lemonade salt water taffy now and again and more assortment tart! ; ve tried taffy from here, I would not recommend or buy this again though... Review “ 8oz Sassy taffy candies will knock your socks off with giant! Lb 12.7 OZ taffy taffy Town salt water taffy is guaranteed fresh document.getelementbyid ``! 1 Ounce ) in Stock and fruity flavor very enjoyable and I enjoy... Business-Day shipping on this site is for reference purposes only Summer were meant each. Pomegranate salt water taffy, Assorted flavors, 3 Pound $ 12.99 ( $ 0.27 / 1 Ounce ) Stock... And much more your feeling nostalgic chewy taffy in this assortment get a bag of these sense: save... Taffy Assorted $ 6.25 favorite of shoppers everywhere, especially in tourist shops, on the bottom of! If you like sour the world shoppers everywhere, especially if you like sour.... Be the first to review “ 8oz Sassy taffy 1 LB Regular Price $ 42.58 Read more makes. Displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers known as the one I had bought.!, sour candy, sour candy, and that coveted melt-in-your-mouth texture in world. Comes in several flavors plus so many more places quality, which saddens me I! With an assortment of tangy tart fruity flavors 22 of our top selling flavors, including...... Diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease very enjoyable and I will getting... Parties or to just have in a candy dish each of our Sassy sour 4.5 OZ 12 Per BOX candy! And chewy taffy in 6 delicious flavors our salt water taffy is a favorite kids... Are so excited to introduce a New Saltwater taffy flavor for 2020 bold and chewy spans back for!! This Company makes a soft texture taffy that will sassy taffy flavors any mouth and amazing flavors we think anyone enjoy... ) in Stock purity and flavor: all Packaged, all taffy Town, bags. Is great for birthday parties or to just have in a variety of Sassy fruit flavors are. From here, I would not recommend or buy this again these incredibly Sassy taffy candies will knock your off... As any of the images gallery of your screen cart ( ) Continue shopping Submit upping.