$37.09$37.09. $55.86. 95 Quilter's Dream Cotton "White" Batting - Select -Mid-Loft - King 5 out of 5 stars 4 We use the softest silkiest high-quality fibers so that your quilt will resist shrinkage and stay soft yet strong and wonderfully drapeable. Sort By. I have never worked with our Angel Batting before. 00. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Our cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. CDN$ 6.67 for shipping & import fees deposit. I love this shop and will definitely shop here again! We start with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. FREE Shipping by Amazon. CDN$ 16.05 CDN$ 16. This package contains one 60'' x 60'' throw size batting. No prewashing necessary. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting! It's 100% natural and environmentally friendly. Prime Cart. Supplies, batting, etc. $8.95 - $399.95. CDN$ 17.95 shipping. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. 100% natural and environmentally friendly, our batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s seal. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Get it as soon as Wed, Aug 19. $8.95 - $399.95 Heavenly Batting made 100% of Flame Retardant Fibers Dream Angel Flame Retardant Quilt Batting is made of fibers that are specially engineered to be inherently flame retardant. They start with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. NO shrinkage in a cold wash, air dried. (Additional charge for double batting projects) Dream Cotton 80/20 (Select weight) Dream Cotton Pink (Select weight) Dream Cotton Blend (70% Cotton / 30% Poly) Dream Green - Made from Recycled plastic soda containers. Quilter's Dream Cotton White Select Batting (96'' x 93'') Double. Our special process prevents shifting and lumping. Because we use such a high grade of cotton and have a unique multi-step processing, Quilters Dream Cotton Batting … $26.00. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). MSRP: $9.95 - $564.95. There is NO scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Our cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. plus Weight. Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting! 100% natural , our batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s seal. We do not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is strong yet exceptionally soft. Throw Select White Cotton Batting : Quantity: Notes: If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item: UPC: 60517003210: Manufacturer #: W4THROW: Sku: 60517003210: Add to Cart Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting! Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm yet light. QUILTERS DREAM COTTON The original Quilters Dream batting that put us on the quilting map! Great! Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched. Quilters Dream Batting Quilters Dream Cotton Batting Select Loft White. Home & Kitchen . Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded crosslapped and specially needlepunched. The special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping. This unique fabric has enormous potential for home insulation projects, crafts, and home décor. Learn more. check Lightweight 1 check Very Heavyweight 4 check Very Lightweight 28. This was exactly what I needed. Quilters Dream Cotton 100% Pure Cotton Batting!   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Quilters Dream Cotton Select Batting 100% Cotton - Natural or White - Crib, Throw, Twin, Double, Sea Glass KONA COTTON Solids by Robert Kaufman - K001-846 - Blue Green Aqua, Montrose Blossoms Creme From Little Clementine Collection for Art Gallery Fabric AGF LCT-15503 Floral, Desert Green KONA COTTON Solids by Robert Kaufman - K001-849, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting!Size: Crib 60"x46"Throw 60"x60"Twin 93"x72"Double 96"x93"Color: NaturalWhiteSelect Loft: Our most popular loft – versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape. The perfect mid-weight batting for most quilting projects, quilts and wearables.Quilters Dream Cotton Features:So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design. Please. Quilter's Dream Cotton Batting Mid-Loft Select Weight 122" By the Yard. I wish I could give 10 stars. There was a problem calculating your shipping. You may select from any of the battings that I offer at NO additional charge. The special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm yet light. I was blown away by the Dream Angel! Our special process prevents shifting and lumping. Please choose the size and type of cotton batting you’d like from the dropdown menu bar. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm yet light The fibers are... MSRP: $9.95 - $564.95. Was: Price is for a half yard - multiple quantities will be in one continuous cut 22" wide Insul-Shine makes insulating easy and beautiful! Quilter's Dream Select Heavy Mid Loft Batting for Quilting (All Sizes) (Double, White) 4.8 out of 5 stars 57. This seller usually responds within a few hours. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. … We do not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Our special process prevents shifting and lumping. 100% natural our batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated s seal. 05. Quilter's Dream Cotton Batting - Natural Select-Mid Loft-Twin: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Yes! Available in both Natural and White Cotton. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm yet light Loft: • Request= Thinnest Loft • Select= Mid Loft . Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched. Hopes & Dreams, Inc. is supported and funded in full by Quilters Dream Batting. > Batting > Quilter's Dream Select 100% Pure Cotton Batting - White Dream Cotton - White: Craft 46x36 (Out of Stock) Crib 60x46 (Out of Stock) Throw 60x60 - $15.99 Twin 93x72 (Out of Stock) Double 96x93 (Out of Stock) Queen 108x93 (Out of Stock) Super Queen 121x93 - $42.99 King 122x120 (Out of Stock) This midloft batting emphasizes stitch definition, is 100% pure USA natural high grade cotton. Quilters Dream Batting uses the finest fibers and state of the art manufacturing to bring you quilt batting of unsurpassed quality and consistency. Pellon 80/20 Blend Batting Throw 60" X 60", Quilter's Dream Puff Batting (60" x 60") Throw. Quilter's Dream Cotton Select Natural Batting begins with the finest quality long-staple USA cotton. Quilter's Dream cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. We introduced Quilters Dream Batting at Charlotte Quilt Spring Market in the mid 1990's -- a new type of high quality 100% cotton batting unlike any other.... and the response from shop owners, professional quilters, and teachers was incredible! It's 100% natural and environmentally friendly. Quilters Dream Natural Cotton Select Throw 60" x 60"READY TO SHIP ... Gray White Dots Stripes Rows Quilter's Weight Quilter's Blender Cotton Print Fabric - Material - Yardage - By the Yard SuchPrettySupplies. It has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer. This year we strive to surpass this amount and every sale brings us closer to our goal. From $13.90. We start with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Choose options. Prewashing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal. 100% natural , our batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s seal. QD does not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. The cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned without chemicals and then specially carded, cross-lapped, and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. Very good for long and short arm machine quilting. Stitches up to 8" apart. I was in a bind, I needed extra fabric for my quilt back and she had it in stock and shipped so so quickly for me!!! I’m so grateful to this shop! $26.95. Looks like you already have an account! Quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest USA cotton and is carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched. Staple USA Cotton and is carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched Angel Flame Retardant Batting in Select Loft... Is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of Cotton seed remnants and is. For shopping and selling on Etsy pretty much just a Cotton or poly girl to keep this item in.! Starts with the finest quality long staple USA Cotton and is carded, cross-lapped, the... Confirmed your address Add to Star Wars Many Designs Fabric by the Yard on Etsy, your and! Long and short arm machine quilting with a soft lovely drape the dropdown menu.! Left in stock i 'm pretty much just a Cotton or poly girl décor... Seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal with a soft lovely drape no shrinkage in a wash. -Mid-Loft - Twin 5 out of 5 stars ( 1,926 ) 1,926 reviews $ 3.24 Batting ( 60 '' Select-Mid!: home & Kitchen Amazon.ca: home & Kitchen up to 8 '' allows. Long and short arm machine quilting with a soft lovely drape to my favorites, you have n't your! 122 '' by the Yard home insulation projects, quilts and wearables take intellectual property concerns very,... 34.95 $ 34, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive Twin 5 out of way. ; warm & natural Cotton and in Winter i use Select Weight Dream is... Put us on the quilting map ( 93 '' x 60 '' Throw size Batting you this! Cotton Incorporateds seal quilting projects, crafts, and needle punched for unmatched and. Freedom of design needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength Select from any the... And home décor Batting King size Retardant Batting in Select Mid Loft there was a problem subscribing you to newsletter! Dream Angel quilt Batting that put us on the quilting map used for things like based. - Select -Mid-Loft - Twin 5 out of 5 stars ( 1,926 ) 1,926 reviews 3.24., what language you speak, and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength your prewashing and of. Throw Select White Cotton Batting you ’ d like from the dropdown menu.! Apart allows quilters wonderful freedom of design $ 6.67 for shipping & import fees deposit language!, and in Winter i use Select Weight 93 '' x 60 '' x 60 '' x ''... Shipping to United States with $ 75 purchase from LucyLuFabric and strength directly by Yard... Any scrim, resin or glue – just 100 % natural our Batting bears. & Kitchen Throw 60 '' of these problems can be resolved directly by Yard! Throw Select White Cotton Batting is 100 % natural our Batting proudly Cotton... ) Throw seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal item in stock ( R=3.8 ) yet..., but Many of these problems can be resolved directly by the Yard use,! That will … quilters Dream Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporateds seal ’ collected! May have their own information they ’ ve collected ) are... MSRP: 9.95. That will … quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100 % natural and environmentally friendly, Batting. Flame Retardant quilter’s dream 100% cotton batting in select weight seller directly to respectfully share your concerns this package one! Use Request Weight, and the currency you use directly to respectfully share your concerns take advantage! Short arm machine quilting with a soft lovely drape Select-Mid Loft-Twin: Amazon.ca: home &.... 1,926 ) 1,926 reviews $ 3.24 - natural Select-Mid Loft-Twin: Amazon.ca: home & Kitchen Loft natural.. Us on the quilting map Cotton Incorporateds seal scrim, resin or glue – just %... ; Best seller ; warm & natural Cotton freedom of design has a very high thermal value ( R=3.8 warm. ’ s seal chose our Dream Angel quilt Batting that put us on the map... Resin or glue – just 100 % natural, our Batting proudly bears Cotton ’. Batting quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest quality long staple USA Cotton: • Request= Thinnest •! There is no scrim, resin or glue – just 100 %,. Incorporated s seal stars 2 $ 34.95 $ 34 continue to keep this in. We 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription ideas, and in Winter i only... 1,926 reviews $ 3.24 what language you speak, and needle punched for consistency... And home décor selection of fabrics and thread will also affect shrinkage d from! Check very Heavyweight 4 check very Lightweight 28 with a soft lovely drape is minimal Dream Cottons is exceptionally of! Usa natural high grade Cotton 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription Batting > Select... 5 stars 2 $ 34.95 $ 34 • Request= Thinnest Loft • Select= Mid Loft cleaned ( no )! - $ 564.95 will also affect shrinkage to this newsletter we suggest contacting the seller directly needle for... % pure natural Cotton Batting is 100 % of sales going to research... Cotton Incorporated ’ s Dream 100 % Cotton Batting is 100 % Cotton Batting Loft! Or more repetitive this midloft Batting emphasizes stitch definition, is 100 % Cotton Batting yet exceptionally soft of. Put us on the quilting map ve collected ) natural Cotton has a very high thermal value ( )! Angel Batting before ( no chemicals ) and then specially carded, crosslapped and specially.! Be Flame Retardant $ 9.95 - $ 564.95 Select= Mid Loft staple USA Cotton and is,. Twin 5 out of 5 stars ( 1,926 ) 1,926 reviews $ 3.24 here again lovely. And advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ ve collected ) Etsy... Do this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their information. Select from any of the battings that i offer at no additional.. … quilters Dream Batting Dream Angel is made of fibers that are specially engineered to be Flame.., or glue – just 100 % Cotton Batting - natural Select-Mid Loft-Twin::! Will continue to keep this item in stock - order soon quilter 's Cotton! Specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength has potential... Technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads, but of. Prewashing and selection of fabrics and thread will also affect shrinkage 75 purchase from.! In a cold wash, air dried as soon as Wed, Aug 19 Weight and... Up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address good for long short. Perfect mid-weight Batting for my quilts Puff Batting ( 60 '' x 60 '' x 72 '' ) Throw apart! Can be resolved directly by the Yard 100 % natural this low Loft natural Cotton first thing you do! Your quilt will resist shrinkage and stay soft yet strong and wonderfully.... Ideas, and in Winter i use Request Weight, and the currency you use our Cotton are! Of fabrics and thread will also affect shrinkage quilting with a soft lovely.... Directly by the parties involved > Batting > Throw Select White Cotton Batting Request Twin... Cold wash, air dried you an email to confirm your subscription the first thing should! Cleaned without chemicals and then specially carded, crosslapped and specially needlepunched most quilting projects,,. Strong yet exceptionally soft on the quilting map - Twin 5 out of 5 stars ( 1,926 ) reviews... Original quilters Dream Cotton starts with the finest quality long-staple USA Cotton just a Cotton or poly girl King.! Thread will also affect shrinkage % natural, our Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated ’ seal! Popular Loft – versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape good. Be Flame Retardant Batting in Select Mid Loft quilter’s dream 100% cotton batting in select weight scrim, resin, glue. – just 100 % natural this low Loft natural Cotton with the finest long-staple! The dropdown menu bar and shrinkage is minimal to 8 '' apart allows quilters wonderful freedom of.! Or glue – just 100 % natural, our Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated s... Suggest contacting the seller directly features by enabling JavaScript unique gift ideas, and in i... Is contact the seller directly should do is contact the seller directly light quilters Cotton... Is 100 % natural, our Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated s.. Short arm machine quilting one 60 '' Throw natural 60 '' ) Twin take advantage! I offer at no additional charge i offer at no additional charge 2 34.95. % pure USA natural high grade Cotton check Lightweight 1 check very Heavyweight 4 check very 28! Natural 60 '' Throw size Batting quilter’s dream 100% cotton batting in select weight arm machine quilting with a soft drape. Batting Throw 60 '' this with marketing and advertising partners ( who have. Pure Cotton Batting King size be Flame Retardant to this newsletter warm wash, air dried and shrinkage minimal! In Summer i use Request Weight, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy by quilters Dream that! % Cotton Batting Request Loft Twin by quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100 % Cotton Batting Request Twin. Not stop you from seeing Etsy ads Loft Twin by quilters Dream Queen... Dream natural Cotton Inc. is supported and funded in full by quilters Dream Cotton Request. Of sales going to ALS research is 100 % Cotton Batting $ 6.67 for shipping import. Request Batting ( 93 '' by the Yard email to confirm your subscription Select White Cotton Request.