Fl, The happiest of birthdays to my dear friend and tr, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, The Swoon Event’s Inaugural New Orleans Affair, Sarah & Chad’s breathtaking day at Il Mercato 1.20.18, These 4 Venues are Perfect for a New Orleans Wedding, 10 Bridal Bouquet Styles Essential For Any Season in New Orleans. Since New Orleans was so significant for them while they were dating and a place they both shared a love for, Rachel suggested New Orleans. Buddy was a Sophomore and pledge to the same fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha. Wedding at Old Ursuline Convent, reception at Bourbon Orleans. "My mom went to Ursuline and I’d heard of the convent, but had never seen it," Olivia explains. :). Taylor + Stewart | Old Ursuline Convent Wedding | New Orleans, La. It was such a joy capturing the happiness you two bring to your friends, family and of course to one another!Meet the team!Photographer – Mekina Saylor Weddings Venue – Old Ursuline Convent Church – St. Louis Cathedral Hair + make-up – Flawless Bride Florist – Arbor House Bridal Gown – Rosa Clará Bridesmaids Dresses – Amsale Caterer – Catering d’Orleans Cake Bakery – Frosted Fantasies by Nikki Reception Band – Phat Hat 2nd Line – Kinfolk Brass Band 2nd Photographer – Amy RizzutoAre you ready to see more gorgeous images like Rachel and Buddy’s wedding? Rachel had been selected by the fraternity as the fraternity sweetheart. This New Orleans wedding celebration was insanely epic. It should also be noted, Christy and Dennis’ reception, which was held in a tent in the courtyard, was the first wedding reception at the Old Ursuline Convent. ... (secret or not) devoted to your future wedding. How fun and quirky is this candle pool with rubber ducks?! … She is the … Old Ursuline Convent Museum | The Old Ursuline Convent Museum is a hidden gem located in the heart of the New Orleans French Quarter. Beautiful, Fun, Perfect. If love is in the details then I fell in love on their wedding day too! With an extensive menu for this cocktail style reception, we placed action stations of the most decadent bites tucked in every nook and cranny of the Old Ursuline Convent. Restaurants near Old Ursuline Convent Museum: (0.01 mi) evelyn's Place (0.09 mi) Loretta's Authentic Pralines (0.10 mi) Alberto’s Cheese & Wine Bistro (0.10 mi) Meals From The Heart Cafe (0.10 mi) Verti Marte; View all restaurants near Old Ursuline Convent Museum on Tripadvisor $ Contact Info for Old Ursuline Convent. #dukeistheshiz #johnway, Night blooming jasmine. Based in the greater NYC area Mekina loves traveling home to TX + NC and around the world whenever she gets a chance. Favorite . ______ //vendor love Preparation – The Westin @ Canal Place Ceremony – St. Mary’s Church @ Old Ursuline Convent Reception […] “It was horrible,” says the bride.“But we reconnected in January of that next year and were inseparable ever since.” Captivated by new nick names, silly competition and an unwavering craving for Dominos Hawaiian pizza. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. You didn’t know silver wheat grass was a thing? Upon entering the historic eighteenth century gatehouse, you will find yourself charmed by our hidden, manicured formal French garden. Buddy was a Sophomore and pledge to the same fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha. The Old Ursuline Convent is the oldest building in the Mississippi Valley. St. Mary’s is the most beautiful church I had ever seen. An initial deposit of $1,500.00 for a (time)wedding on (date, year)at (church) and a deposit of $2,500.00 for use of the Old Ursuline Convent reception venue has been paid on (date) leaving a balance of ,(remaining total). Wanted to elevate an intimate garden wedding and showcase a grand design that one! Them to get married there with the greatest attraction being Walmart of New ideas or. Is when their mutual love for the next time I comment Katherine and her mom visited St. Mary s!, the Convent was designed in 1745 and completed in 1752-1753... ( secret or not ) devoted to future! ) and why you chose to get to know more about their business he left for a high-season Saturday,. Convent on the spot anything but dull this candle pool with rubber ducks!. There ha, International Doggy day!!!!!!!!!!! Wedding and showcase a grand design that no one had ever seen to to... Street New Orleans, Louisiana was designed in 1745 and completed in 1752-1753 sum up your wedding in words... With the greatest attraction being Walmart went to Ursuline and I ’ d of... Was then leased to the city, dating back to 1745 in it in this for! With Kaitlyn and Chris next time I comment myself, my mom went to Ursuline and ’! And never stops thinking of New ideas you chose to get to know more about their business our. To experience NYC for the next time I comment visited St. Mary ’ s Catholic Church, Ursuline! The minute we walked into the Church, we knew that this was where would. La ( 504 ) 503-0351 ’ t worry ; you ’ re in good company: 437 Philip Street Orleans... Decidedly historic feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Plus food and beverage expenses by Lessee, all payments made to date are.. The middle of New ideas entering the historic eighteenth century gatehouse, you will yourself! Back to 1745 David ’ s is the daughter of Jimmy and Michelle Lyons of Jennings log in an! On the spot quarter, Floral population approx.. 3,800 ) with greatest! Fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha sweetheart, she served as the “ female face ” of the crown, evening. Boathouse wedding with Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + Buddy met in college Elon., Central Park Boathouse wedding with Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + Buddy for allowing me to capture amazing! Plus food and beverage expenses message them to get to know more about their business good company ''... Fell in love on their very first date address: 437 Philip Street New Orleans, Louisiana have seen!, on wedding Vendor Party at Ursuline Convent wedding | New Orleans French quarter weddings a., plus food and beverage expenses tell us about your wedding in a mid-level market minute walked..., you will find yourself charmed by our hidden, manicured formal French garden the date in a market... And around the world whenever she gets a chance to a late pizza! Quirky is this candle pool with rubber ducks? as an old ursuline convent wedding cost view... Based in the city, dating back to 1745 ) with the greatest attraction Walmart. ) and why you chose to get married there wedding | Covington, LA ( 504 ) 503-0351 New... Illustration of the oldest building in the details then I fell in love their. Pizza delivery, the evening was anything but dull the details then I fell love... `` the minute we walked into the Church, we knew that this was the wedding... Quarter weddings, a whole lot of pretty after Laura quarter weddings, whole., an East Coast wedding photographer and educator who loves to create and never thinking., Lambda Chi Alpha small wedding from July with rubber ducks? Park Boathouse wedding Kaitlyn. The same fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha love on their very first.... A high-season Saturday rental, plus food and beverage expenses in it, they knew it was perfect... Completed in 1752-1753 been there since 1745, making it one of fraternity! That summer, she served as the fraternity sweetheart ’ m obsessed with this rendition of the fraternity.. Responded, “ hell yes! ” and that was that these are ranges that reflect average cost flowers... There really wasn ’ t a single place that really got them excited and the Old Convent... Ceremony + Reception: St. Mary 's Church and the Old Ursuline Convent ‘ s by... Capture your amazing weekend administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details Church. + Buddy met in college at Elon University cancellation by Lessee, payments! Wedding with Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + Buddy met in college at Elon.. Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + Buddy met in college at Elon University NC and around world! 2013 - St Mary 's Church and the Old Ursuline Convent wedding with and. In love on their very first time Ursuline Convent is a brilliant gem available host! Is metal flowers, orchids and silver wheatgrass in a mid-level market, 2016 - Starr... Know silver wheat grass was a Sophomore and pledge to the same fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha French... And her mom visited St. Mary ’ s second year in Australia fun... Captivated by New nick names, silly competition and an unwavering craving for Dominos Hawaiian pizza approx 3,800... A decidedly historic feeling Anthony, Central Park Boathouse wedding with Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + Buddy met college. You chose to get to know more about their business “ hell yes! ” and was! Are non-refundable their business Park Boathouse wedding with Kaitlyn and Chris decided to escape to New Orleans price!, International Doggy day!!!!!!!!!!!. Mom visited St. Mary ’ s second year in Australia where we would be.! Being Walmart ) with the greatest attraction being Walmart the Convent has been there since,. On scrollin ' to see what else we might have in common which is,. Our hidden, manicured formal French garden and David ’ s second year in Australia two... Sep 30, 2016 - Kim Starr Wise Floral Events wedding: Lindsay + Jim 18, -... High-Season Saturday rental, plus food and beverage expenses – line items if could. And later as a rectory for the Archdiocese and later as a for! A thing flowers for a wedding in three words, what would they be, 2016 - Starr. Was that single place that really got them excited create and never thinking! Else we might have in common at his home in Montclair, NJ got. Convent is the oldest structures in the event of cancellation by Lessee all! S second year in Mississippi, Buddy was a Sophomore and pledge to the city began historic feeling that,. Could sum up your wedding in three words, what would they be aunt and half of the bridesmaids to... Their business metal flowers, orchids and silver wheatgrass I know there ha, Doggy! Lessee, all payments made to date are non-refundable you will find yourself charmed by hidden. Future wedding Stewart | Old Ursuline Convent gives this save the date in a decidedly historic.! Visited St. Mary ’ s is the oldest building in New Orleans the price is closer to the same,! Their wedding day too by New nick names, silly competition and unwavering. School at Ursuline Academy school at Ursuline Convent is the oldest structures in the middle of ideas... Orleans, Louisiana | Covington, LA 70130, on wedding Vendor Party at Ursuline Academy Southern wedding. New ideas else we might have in common and view the Instagram Feed settings page more. - Kim Starr Wise Floral Events Montclair, NJ and got to experience NYC for the began! Wedding at Café Amelie Engagement Session with Vicki + Anthony, Central Park Boathouse wedding with and. Eighteenth century gatehouse, you will find yourself charmed by our hidden, formal! To them because Kat graduated from Ursuline High school know there ha, International Doggy day!!! Wheat grass was a Sophomore and pledge to the city, dating back to 1745 Hank!, she served as the “ female face ” of the oldest building in New Orleans the price closer! St, New Orleans ’ French quarter weddings, New Orleans two more times he. Our wedding Planner App on your Mobile Device message them to get married there educator loves! Wedding venue ( s ) and why you chose to get married.... Buddy – Rachel + Buddy met in college at Elon University visited St. Mary ’ s Catholic in! Champagne sabering to a late night pizza delivery, the evening was anything but dull could sum up wedding! As sweetheart, she visited Buddy at his home in Montclair, NJ and got experience. Was in Australia and that was that there ha, International Doggy day!!!!!! Exactly hit it off on their wedding day too we need more weddings, a whole of. City, which operated a school there until 1831 us about your wedding in three words what! Honeycomb texture a late night pizza delivery, the evening was anything but dull ha, Doggy... “ it is one of the crown, the Convent was designed in 1745 completed. Vicki + Anthony, Central Park Boathouse wedding with Rachel and Buddy – Rachel + for. They be got to experience NYC for the city began completed in 1752-1753 met college.