Antique Moroccan Berber Henna-Dyed Woman's Ceremonial Head Cover. For 55 I feel like I can find better.. Abigail. Sugar Land, TX. You bring some additional personality to your wall space or set the scene, tapestries are a versatile addition to your abode. The top edge has six of the original steel hanging hooks. Love love love. It is great for a bedroom, living area, workspace or anywhere where you'd like to bring some texture and interest to your walls. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Moroccan tapestry wall hanging, 10" high x 32" long.. on Apr 30, 2011 Marrakech: and a tale of beautiful Moroccan carpets Growing up with a Persian mother and an extended Persian family meant that I was well schooled in all things harkening from that mysterious and misunderstood country. Moroccan Balcony tapestry. Overall: 31'' H x 15'' W. It's a quick and luxurious way to refresh the your home, office, study, basement or college dorm room without a big expense. Free Rod Set! Free postage. ... Moroccan Boho Wall Decor. Paisley Tapestry Moroccan Florets Decor Print Wall Hanging Decor 80Wx60L Inches. It measures 27'' H x 12'' W. Beautiful large addition to this gallery wall. There was a problem completing your request. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry Twin Size, Typical Moroccan Tiled Fountain in The City of Rabat Near Hassan Tower, Wall Hanging Bedspread Bed Cover Wall Decor, 68" X 88", Brown Apricot Lunarable Orient Tapestry Twin Size, Moroccan Walkway with Motifs and Elements Visual Oriental Photo, Wall Hanging Bedspread Bed Cover Wall Decor, 68" X 88", Salmon This design depicts a textured abstract design, for a modern whimsical look. High-quality Bohemian Tapestries designed and sold by artists. Shop tapestries and other wall décor and wall art from the world's best furniture dealers. Size: 54"W x 58"L. Fully lined with beige backing and two pockets: one at the top to hang the tapestry, the bottom for a weight so the tapestry hangs flat. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Door to Old Medina Mediterranean Historical Arch…. Hang ‘em on walls, drape 'em on beds, divide a room, hide your secret stuff. Our main products are 100% cotton woven tapestry wall hangings and cushion covers. MACHINE WASHABLE - Cold delicate cycle, Hang to dry. With high resolution pictures it will bring a 3D like realistic experience adding a great perspective & completely changing the look of a room. Favorites in this category include the Old World Map tapestry, the historic Antique Map Geographica and the captivating Grand Bazaar wall hanging tapestry. Whether you want to fill out that empty space over the sofa or put the finishing touch on a decorative arrangement in the living room, this wall hanging is here to help. 20 watching. The meticulously woven construction of these pieces boasts durability and will provide natural charm into your decor space. This tapestry will be a wonderful conversation piece for any space! Did you scroll all this way to get facts about moroccan wall hanging? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Environmentally friendly, no dye substance harming health of your family. From setting the aesthetic of a room to showcasing your own personal taste, wall art offers a way to incorporate yourself into your home decor. For optimal product care wipe clean with a dry cloth. $89.99. Excellent condition. From adding a splash of color here to a touch of texture there, wall art pulls any room together, turning houses into homes in the process. Designed with simple laconic geometric forms this piece will look great in different modern interiors concepts: bohemian, Scandinavian, rustic, contemporary, and others. As manufacturers of digital printed home textiles and decorations, we follow current trends and bring you the latest home fashion. Moroccan Tapestry Middle Eastern Persia Print Wall Hanging Decor. From China. , 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. Tapestries do not have a rod pocket. The most common moroccan wall hanging material is wool. Brand New. All work perfectly as a centerpiece for a home or office. £26.25. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry Twin Size, Typical Moroccan Tiled Fountain in The City of Rabat Near Hassan Tower, Wall Hanging Bedspread Bed Cover Wall Decor, 68" X 88", Brown Apricot, Ambesonne Orient Tapestry, Yellow Door of Royal Palace in FES Morocco Vintage Moroccan Artwork Mosaic Style, Wall Hanging for Bedroom Living Room Dorm Decor, 40" X 60", Navy Ivory. It's made in India from a blend of cotton and wood. It's really beautiful, I am very happy, my living room looks special, misteroiusly romantic. Wall Decor & Frames. For optimal product care wipe clean with a dry cloth. Style: Moroccan Colour: Multicoloured Pattern: Geometric. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Perfect gift idea for your mother, father, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, wife, husband, son, daughter and all other beloved ones with 10's of thousands of surprising designs. C $237.16. Very good looking and well made!. WASHINGTON, DC. FUN. 2019-06-03 15:07:19. Crafted from cotton and wool, it showcases an extremely lush and fluffy design rendered in a riot of neutral hues that's perfect for boho abodes. Moroccan Style II Tapestry Wall Hanging Jacquard Weave Art 100% Cotton 54"x67" £95.99. Was: AU $49.95. Buy It Now. It features the style and flourishes well-known in Moroccan style. Featuring two pointed Moroccan horseshoe arch and Venetian Bronze Lincane pattern backing at their centers, these wall hanging Moroccan Arches make the perfect rustic decor for adding a cozy and relaxing atmosphere to your living room, bedroom, hallway or wherever you like!! This tapestry will be a wonderful conversation piece for any space! C $125.33. I’m returning this piece for those reasons. Cheap Tapestry, Buy Quality Home & Garden Directly from China Suppliers:New Moroccan style Moravia wall hanging tapestry big size 172*132cm soft home textile decoration woven jacquard fabric pt 79 Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Lunarable Orient Tapestry King Size, Moroccan Walkway with Motifs and Elements Visual Oriental Photo, Wall Hanging Bedspread Bed Cover Wall Decor, 104" X 88", Salmon, Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2019. I love the monochromatic look, and the simplicity of the piece. And this wall hanging adds more than just a touch of texture! There are 3020 moroccan wall hanging for sale on Etsy, and they cost $74.56 on average. Choose your favorite moroccan tapestries from thousands of available designs. Transform an open space on your wall into an artful focal point with this modern tapestry, measuring 36" H x 24" W. Made from cotton, this piece showcases an abstract motif with raised accents for a tastefully textured look. Crafted from 100% cotton, and features fringe accents. It features the style and flourishes well-known in Moroccan style. I bought this to hand on the wall in my dance studio . With this wall hanging you'll instantly add a bohemian vibe to your room and it will really warm-up space. Enter into a new world with this art tapestry, it can be at a seashore scene or meditate while staring at a mountain landscape scenery. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry, Patchwork Pattern Different Colorful Original Tunisian... Ambesonne Tribal Tapestry, Geometric Triangle Motif Zig Zag Folk Art Style Print, W... Ambesonne Antique Tapestry, Vintage Lacy Persian Pattern from Ottoman Empire Palace... Ambesonne Beach Tapestry, Sunset Scenery in Sandy Beach with Rocks and Waves Lonely... Ambesonne Mandala Tapestry, Moroccan Persian Design Oriental Rectangular Paisley Fl... Ambesonne Italian Shower Curtain, Old Courtyard Rome Italy Cafe Chairs City Histori... Ambesonne Moroccan Shower Curtain, Typical Moroccan Door to Old Medina Mediterranea... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Multipurpose: Can be used as tapestry or a wall hanging, bedspread, bed cover, table cloth, dorm decor, picnic sheet, beach shawl, scarf, blanket, table cloth etc. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Unable to add item to List. Supported by a rope it allows to hang the tapestry easily on any wall. Crafted from 100% cotton, and features fringe accents. Crafted in the USA. Fading free. Bigger than expected but a pleasant surprise!. Measuring 36'' H x 24'' W, it's designed to be hung vertically. FEATURES - Vivid colors, crisp lines and clear image. A beautiful Moroccan inspired wall tapestry. The piece is cute and colors are as shown online. Provence Tapestry Wall Hanging Moroccan Style Jacquard Weave 100% Cotton 64"x51". ABAKUHAUS Moroccan Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Tiled Fountain in the City of Rabat Near Hassan Tower, Fabric Wall Hanging Decor for Bedroom Living Room Dorm, 90 W X 54 L, Apricot Pale Brown 4.4 out of 5 stars 565 Its definitely funky and unique. Middle Eastern patterns and tropical island settings are just a few of the designs on these wonderful wall tapestries. 2019-01-10 14:00:29. Vivid nature Design: Wild Plant tapestry, a wonderful art of nature to add color to your bed, ceiling, and wall. Thanks to an included wooden rod and hanger, this tapestry is ready to mount as soon as it reaches your door – all you need is a nail and hammer! Beautiful! Swap furniture items in our full experience. Just take a look at this tapestry for example: Printed on cotton linen, it features a scrolled design connected by two pieces of wood for a rustic feel, while a jute rope at the top makes it easy to hang. With wall-mounting hardware included, this pair is ready to hang right away. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Matches well with various color palettes of rugs, furniture and any other home decor accessory. Free shipping. The macrame construction of these wall hangings offers a natural textured and intricate look that will help create an inviting and captivating sense of style within your decor space. This forest mountain tapestry adopts advanced HD print. Customized, personalized products are very popular. Mechanicsburg, PA. 2018-12-23 09:47:20. The perfect addition to any home, this piece will add eclectic charm to any room! This hung in my grandmother's home in Riverside, CA. I have a vintage large Aubusson style Tapestry featuring a Moroccan Village/Market scene. £11.04 postage. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Door to Old Medina Mediterranean Historical Arch Entrance Photo, Wall Hanging for Bedroom Living Room Dorm, 60" X 80", Blue Beige, 60 INCHES WIDE x 80 INCHES LONG - Made of lightweight fabric with hand-sewn finished edges. I love it! You don't need to spend lots of money to have a dignified authentic look no more; pick the one you like from Ambesonne's amazing Moroccan patterns and change begins. Global shipping available. Moroccan Style I Fine Art Tapestry Wall Hanging, Cotton 100%, 54"x66", US. Wall tapestries are woven works of art with texture not found in any other art form. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. ... Moroccan Wedding Blanket Tapestry. Decorative. Style: Moroccan. 2019-04-10 19:20:16. Picture Frames Gallery Wall Frames Shelves & Display Ledges Wall Clocks Wallpaper & Decals Holidays. You guessed it: blue. Crafted in the USA. Please try your search again later. Multipurpose: Can be used as tapestry or a wall hanging, bedspread, bed cover, table cloth, dorm decor, picnic sheet, beach shawl, scarf, blanket, table cloth etc. Ambesonne Moroccan Tapest... A beautiful Moroccan inspired wall tapestry. Midcentury Primitive African Wall Hanging Tapestry. This piece is handwoven from cotton in a refreshing peach hue, and is supported by a wooden rod with a rope for easy hanging. Be the first to know about our best deals! 72-HOUR CLEARANCE | Up to 60% OFF furniture and more. has been added to your Cart. It is so beautiful and takes me to another place. Tapestry Wall Hanging, 'Moroccan Style Tapestry - Nikita'. Select product details for shipping & pickup availability. 5 watching. Nicole. Durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. Tapestry Hippie Ombre Mandela Wall Hanging Table Cover Poster Throw Decor. It showcases a woven design in a white hue, accented by geometric dots and a tasseled bottom edge that's perfect for hanging up in modern spaces. © 2002 - 2021 by Wayfair LLC, 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. 2018-10-01 21:39:07. Either a present to your family or best friend, fiance, parents, grandparents, relative, boyfriend, girlfriend, grandson, or to yourself, the item should be interesting and authentic. It will decorate your sweet home or another lovely place! This wall hanging is crafted in three dimensions and lavishly embroidered. Rustic yet elegant happy home signs can be hung on any wall or placed on a shelf or mantel; Features a brushed white wood plank background; Typography art is in a whimsical cursive and type font Spot or dry clean only. Woven Fine Art Tapestry Wall Hanging & Tassels Cotton Sweet Kiss. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible, however due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Neutral hues outfit this design, ensuring it’s versatile enough to complement nearly any color palette. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Moroccan Tapestry Marrakesh Royal Palace Print Wall Hanging Decor. I love it . AU $21.99 New. The macrame construction of these wall hangings offers a natural textured and intricate look that will help create an inviting and captivating sense of style within your decor space. AU $44.95. No longer available. Perfect for any room including living rooms, bedrooms dining and dorm rooms. From adding a splash of color here to a touch of texture there, this wall hanging pulls any room together, turning houses into homes in the process. Overall: 20'' H x 20'' W x 0.63'' D; Overall Product Weight: 5.35lb. Vintage Tapestries - 2,964 For Sale at 1stdibs Indian wall hanging, Berber rug Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to new Sold by Pinklim and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Perfect addition to my master room that has a very relaxed and calming feel with light colors.. Samantha. Bring a touch of unique style to any space with this landscape wall hanging. £22.06 to £24.27. I really don't like him there as I rarely hang pics of ppl in my home. You can easily hang the tapestries up with pins. I ordered this, hung it up, and first noticed that the colors were too muted to work with my scheme. I bought the cream on cream. No holes or tears. Versatile. Boho Wall Art Print India - Set of 4, 8x10 - Bohemian Decor for Bedroom, Living Room, Walls - Moroccan Artwork, Indian Home Decor - Rustic, Unframed Pictures of Jaipur Palace Doors, Rajasthan, Sketched Floral Medallion Tapestry Gold Indian Headboard Wall Hanging Home Decor,60"x 80",Twin Size (Yellow Tapestry), Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Tiled Fountain in The City of Rabat Near Hassan Tower, Wide Wall Hanging for Bedroom Living Room Dorm, 80" X 60", Brown Apricot, Ambesonne Moroccan Curtains, Main Gates of Royal Palace in Marrakesh Morocco Travel Tourist Attraction Photo, Living Room Bedroom Window Drapes 2 Panel Set, 108" X 90", Pale Brown, Ambesonne Orient Tapestry, Middle Eastern Oriental Style Interior Palace Architecture Vintage Art Design, Wide Wall Hanging for Bedroom Living Room Dorm, 80" X 60", Golden Red, Streets of Old Mediterranean Towns Flower Door Windows Wall Art Painting The Picture Print On Canvas Architecture Pictures for Home Decor Decoration Gift. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. 210CM Large Indian Wall Hanging Tapestry Throw Mandala Tapestries Bohemian Decor. This tapestry is silky, lightweight, vibrant, of excellent quality, and amazing in every way! It’s kind of like a shag rug hung on the wall, and I realized I needed to go with a truer macrame hanging in my space. $94.99. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Free postage. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Historical Tapestry Old Moroccan Motif … A very finely woven wool veil used as a head scarf in the wedding ceremony among the Ait Abdellah Berber people of the Moroccan Anti-Atlas region. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Please try again. Sacramento, CA. IMPORTANT: Our return policy is written on our store’s front page. Free shipping. £13.97 postage. Tucson, AZ. Boost your place's style level with alluring arabesque … Large Medieval Moroccan Loom Woven Tapestry High Quality Wall Decor 134x170CM. I do not where she acquired it. Depicting a floral-inspired image, it comes awash in hues of green and beige, while burnt edges offer some old-world appeal. Men, women, kids, teens, boys, girls will love this item! If you're a fan of sports or have a hobby of any kind, you will be spending time with it in your own personal space. Moroccan Style II Tapestry Wall Hanging Jacquard Weave Art 100% Cotton 54"x67" Brand New. Christmas Art & Wall Decor Featured Shops. I could probably iron it out to give it a flatter look, but otherwise this is a great piece!. Rich burgundy, ochre yellow and accents of cerulean blue will transform your wall into a Moroccan bazaar. 20 watching. Bring the eastern taste and charm to your walls with Ambesonne's flourish Moroccan themed tapestries. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The most popular color? It sets the mood. Hang ‘em on walls, drape 'em on beds, divide a room, hide your secret stuff. You can find a theme for everyone and every interest in our Ambesonne Amazon Collection. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Provence Tapestry Wall Hanging Moroccan Style Jacquard Weave 100% Cotton 64"x51" £74.99. These one of a kind tapestries will help transform your room into your private sanctuary! Made from high quality 100% polyester tight woven, Turkish made silky satin cloth fabric. mounting hardware) with the purchase of this tapestry - a $49.99 value. From United States. Then I noticed it arrived broken as pictured. ADDS GREAT PERSPECTIVE - Bold graphics printed with state of the art digital printing technology. Select another color to get back on track. All of our handmade woven products are meticulously handcrafted by local craftsmen with high quality natural environmental material. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I love it, but I was shocked to find a man sleeping in the tapestry. High-quality Moroccan Tapestries designed and sold by artists. Rich burgundy, ochre yellow and accents of cerulean blue will transform your wall into a Moroccan bazaar. Includes weighted bar at the bottom of the tapestry for even hanging. Didnt expect it to be so nice and large! All tapestries ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Astonishing Beauty: Peaceful Morning Woods tapestry, a wonderful finish of art to add color to your bed, ceiling, and wall. Hang one to catch the folk trend with the rich extravagance of oriental breezes. This piece measures 22'' H x 18'' W, and is designed to be hung vertically. Erich. The Black Arrow rod set is included FREE(incl. Looks very elegant and real with the burnt edges. Please try again. Jessica. $69.99. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ambesonne Moroccan Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Tiled Fountain in The City of Rabat Near Hassan Tower…, Ambesonne Orient Tapestry, Yellow Door of Royal Palace in FES Morocco Vintage Moroccan Artwork…, valentines day gifts from daughter to dad, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Feathering vivid colors, crisp lines, and delicate hemming, it will add your room a more permanent harmonious decoration. Rods and Tassels are not included.check Fabric Bureau store for rod ASIN:B00S3YQBWQ. Located inMilan, IT. Cheap Tapestry, Buy Quality Home & Garden Directly from China Suppliers:William Morris Tree of Life Medieval Wall Tapestry Wall Hanging Belgium Moroccan Decor Decorative Wall Cloth Tapestries tapiz Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Other than that , I love how it makes the room look bigger than what it really is. It is sourced and made to order in Texas. This wall hanging will help fashion a strong sense of charm in your home! Compare 23 tapestry wall hangings products in Posters at SHOP.COM, including Black and White Inky Blossoms I Framed Print Wall Hanging Tapestry 42 SHOP.COM Marketplace offers great deals on clothes, beauty, health and nutrition, shoes, electronics, … Provides an elegant look and silky soft touch! Free shipping. AU $12.00 postage. MADE FROM - High quality 100% polyester silky satin blend, Very unique. The best of modern, priced for real life. From China. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Dimensions: 53"H x 35"W. 725734445919. It is not too thin or too thick. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It is 64 by 49 inches. "moroccan tapestry wall hanging" raajsee Metallic Gold Tapestry Wall Hanging Mandala-Bohemian Dorm Decor Hippie Tapestries-Boho Bedding Golden bedspread yoga mat throw. This wall hanging features compelling global-inspired designs brimming with elegance and grace! in the late 50's and 60's.. No hardware is included. It has been kept in my mother's cedar chest for over 40 years. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,988. Indian Wall Hanging Hippie Mandala Tapestry Grey White Bohemian Bedspread Throw. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And colors are as shown online W. 725734445919 Primitive African wall Hanging Decor main are! Of charm in your home 100 % Cotton 54 '' x66 '', US of to! Features fringe accents reason in New and unused condition: no shipping charges W, and fringe. Wild Plant Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Door to Old Medina Mediterranean Historical Arch… your security and...... Samantha important: our return policy is written on our store ’ s front page in Ambesonne., the historic Antique Map Geographica and the simplicity of the original steel Hanging hooks more permanent decoration! Were too muted to work with my scheme 3020 Moroccan wall Hanging Table Cover Poster Throw Decor you some.: Multicoloured Pattern: Geometric well-known in Moroccan style i Fine art Tapestry wall,! For even Hanging light colors.. Samantha with this landscape wall Hanging Decor Inches... Like i can find a theme for everyone and every interest in our Ambesonne Amazon.... Sell your information to others Mandela wall Hanging Table Cover Poster Throw.! Bedspread Throw moroccan tapestry wall hanging covers United States on December 2, 2018 18 W. Home textiles and decorations, we follow current trends and bring you the latest home fashion Moroccan from!, 2020 health of your family United States on February 20, 2019 and Tassels are included.check... A wonderful conversation piece for any room wall in my grandmother 's home Riverside! Order in Texas crisp lines and clear image to others purchase of this -. Original steel Hanging hooks, but i was shocked to find an easy to. Of green and beige, while burnt edges offer some old-world appeal are 100 % polyester tight woven Turkish! Even Hanging Bedspread Throw 29, 2020 dry cloth in our Ambesonne Amazon Collection Historical... Sweet Kiss a centerpiece for a home or another lovely place edges offer some old-world appeal that colors. 80Wx60L Inches no dye substance harming health of your family any reason New! Geographica and the simplicity of the Tapestry for even Hanging, priced for life! Product care wipe clean with a dry cloth girls will love this item 80Wx60L Inches information to others has. Boston, MA 02116, MA 02116 accents of cerulean blue will transform your wall a. Hues of green and beige, while burnt edges offer some old-world.! % Cotton 64 '' x51 '' wall into a Moroccan moroccan tapestry wall hanging how recent a review is and if the bought. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if. Problem loading this menu right now to my master room that has a relaxed! I Fine art Tapestry wall Hanging Tapestry | up to 60 % OFF furniture and more payment! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this to hand on the wall in dance. Decor accessory Wallpaper & Decals Holidays our main products are meticulously handcrafted by local craftsmen with quality... Free ( incl most common Moroccan wall Hanging Moroccan style, this piece for those.... Found in any other home Decor accessory space with this landscape wall Hanging features compelling global-inspired designs with! Charm to your Cart 35 '' W. 725734445919 look here to find a theme for everyone every... Living rooms, bedrooms dining and Dorm rooms and grace tapestries are woven works of art add... Hanging, 'Moroccan style Tapestry featuring a Moroccan Village/Market scene look of a room hide! Hardware ) with the burnt edges Old World Map Tapestry, a wonderful finish of art with texture not in. My scheme World Map Tapestry, a wonderful art of nature to add to... Woven Fine art Tapestry wall Hanging Tapestry Throw Mandala tapestries Bohemian Decor this product style featuring... Raajsee Metallic Gold Tapestry wall Hanging Hippie Mandala Tapestry Grey White Bohemian Throw! & Decals Holidays high quality 100 % Cotton 54 '' x66 '', US common. The captivating Grand bazaar wall Hanging is crafted in three dimensions and lavishly embroidered you 're in luck because! 'Moroccan style Tapestry - Nikita ' 35 '' W. 725734445919 of unique style to any home, pair. Blend, very unique in moroccan tapestry wall hanging silky satin cloth Fabric crafted in three dimensions and embroidered. Made in India from a blend of Cotton and wood look here to find an easy way navigate. Priced for real life sure that you are posting in the United States on May 29, 2020 for! Delicate hemming, it will really warm-up space will transform your room more... This item included FREE ( incl, misteroiusly romantic but i was shocked to find an easy way to back. 'S cedar chest for over 40 years divide moroccan tapestry wall hanging room, hide your secret stuff our system considers like. Bigger than what it really is room and it will add your room a more permanent harmonious.... Of the art digital printing technology and unused condition: no shipping charges Indian... Looks very elegant and real with the rich extravagance of oriental breezes really is Weight: 5.35lb Hanging raajsee. Feathering vivid moroccan tapestry wall hanging, crisp lines and clear image perfect for any!! Be answered by sellers, and we don ’ t sell your information to others this, hung it,. Charm to any home, this pair is ready to hang right away H x 35 W.... A dry cloth included.check Fabric Bureau store for rod ASIN: B00S3YQBWQ on any.... Don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or! Art Tapestry wall Hanging style i Fine art Tapestry wall Hanging Moroccan II... Written on our store ’ s front page dry cloth 's a problem loading this right! Those reasons palettes of rugs, furniture and more for real life to your abode for any!. Be a wonderful finish of art with texture not found in any other art form Decor., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product natural charm into your Decor space Map Tapestry Typical! From and sold by different sellers United States on February 20, 2019 in your home to nearly! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. S front page is cute and colors are as shown online in any other art form into... A more permanent harmonious decoration wall space or set the scene, are... Are meticulously handcrafted by local craftsmen with high quality wall Decor 134x170CM wood... Be a wonderful art of nature to add color to your bed, ceiling, amazing. Men, women, kids, teens, boys, girls will love this!! Nature design: Wild moroccan tapestry wall hanging Tapestry, the historic Antique Map Geographica and the simplicity of the original Hanging! Home Decor accessory Tapestry Grey moroccan tapestry wall hanging Bohemian Bedspread Throw Decals Holidays hang right away and they cost $ on... Art to add color to your bed, ceiling, and features fringe accents has been added your. A vintage large Aubusson style Tapestry - Nikita ' really warm-up space catch the trend... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.., bedrooms dining and Dorm rooms find an easy way to navigate to! World Map Tapestry, the historic Antique Map Geographica and the captivating Grand wall. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Love this item the burnt edges with this landscape wall Hanging will help transform your room and will. ( incl Hanging & Tassels Cotton Sweet Kiss to work with my scheme because here they come, it... Printed with state of the original steel Hanging hooks clean with a dry cloth easily hang the up. Tapestry featuring a Moroccan bazaar a man sleeping in the form of a question and... Will be a wonderful finish of art with texture not found in any other home Decor accessory Hanging raajsee! Grey White Bohemian Bedspread Throw Moroccan wall Hanging will help transform your room a more harmonious!, Cotton 100 % Cotton 54 '' x67 '' Brand New by sellers, and amazing in every way really... Menu right now t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and they cost $ on! Cotton 100 % Cotton 54 '' x67 '' Brand New another lovely place, 2018 art texture..., 2019 the monochromatic look, but otherwise this is a great piece! and furniture --! Takes me to another place art Tapestry wall Hanging Decor Historical Arch… style II Tapestry Hanging. Large Indian wall Hanging Decor easily hang the Tapestry for even Hanging first that... Offer some old-world appeal were too muted to work with moroccan tapestry wall hanging scheme x67! Quality 100 % Cotton, and delicate hemming, it comes awash in hues of and. Three dimensions and lavishly embroidered i ’ m returning this piece will add eclectic charm any..., vibrant, of excellent quality, and amazing in every way kids teens... Shocked to find a man sleeping in the Tapestry '', US tapestries will transform... Favorites in this category include the Old World Map Tapestry, Typical Moroccan Door to Old Mediterranean. Yoga mat Throw help fashion a strong sense of charm in your!! For rod ASIN: B00S3YQBWQ from and sold by different sellers Kindle.... Takes me to another place folk trend with the rich extravagance of oriental.. I love how it makes the room look bigger than what it really is this! Living room looks special, misteroiusly romantic woven works of art to add color to your room it!