ME Football; Lisbon High School Football; Add Mascot Image. var cookieName = new RegExp('MSPAN_Paywall_views_' + now.getMonth()); Feel free to explore the new web space by checking out some of our new features including: calendars, news, and blogs. Lisbon, ME 04250. Principal/Activities Director : ehall@lisbonschoolsme.org : Amy Austin: Administrative Assistant The repairs will be paid for with federal coronavirus pandemic aid funding that requires the work to be complete before the end of December. --People Students--Maine--Lisbon Falls People. Among the graduates is John Manchester, (bottom row, fourth from right). var val = 0; 19 Crest Ave . Contribute Roster Schedule. LHS offers 71 academic courses in which students are able to meet the necessary requirements for graduation. The school is part of the Lisbon School Department. if (!cookieName.test(document.cookie)) { By Monday, four people at the high school had tested positive for COVID-19, along with one person at Philip W. Sugg Middle School. Please post your comment below to share with others. The other schools in the district remain on their normal schedules. Find Lisbon High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. document.cookie = cookieString; According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading. This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. Lisbon High School is the 65th largest public high school in Maine and the 13,928th largest nationally. return val; Built in 1904–05 to a design by William R. Miller, it is a significant local … totalViews: function() { 336 students attend Lisbon High School, and the ratio of students to teachers is 12:1. }()); (function(){ Email: [email protected] Today, Lisbon is the third largest of fourteen communities in Androscoggin County, and is centrally located within a 20-mile radius of more than 100,000 people. If you are looking to move to Lisbon Falls, ME consider which high school your children would attend. For all other uses, permission is required. In 1920, famous World War I commander General Pershing made an unplanned visit to the school during a tour of New England. Find 343 listings related to Lisbon High School in Lisbon on YP.com. return 0; Find a School School Rankings. 3D Tour. Four people at the high school have tested positive for COVID-19 since last week. As of Sunday, there had been 12,907 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Maine and 1,573 confirmed cases in Androscoggin County, the Maine CDC reports. Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter, or RSS feeds to receive updates on school and district information! (function() { Lisbon High School Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Find your dream home in Lisbon High School using the tools above. Lisbon High School profile, including ME ranking, test scores, and more. By providing your email address you consent to receive emails and offers from MaineToday Media. Paywall: { This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. Lisbon High School is a public high school in Lisbon Falls, Androscoggin County, Maine, United States. 1/44. This is an excellent school with a lot of great children and wonderful staff. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lisbon High School locations in Lisbon, ME. "+document.location.host.replace(/^\w+\./, '')+"; path=/; expires=" + date.toGMTString(); In-Depth School quality information been searched for on this website are for Sale courses in students... A project of the School your criteria Lisbon public schools are located in Lisbon, Maine graduates John. Charges against a student teacher ratio of 14 to 1 Community and its students ’ accomplishments,. Coronavirus pandemic aid funding that requires the work to be complete before the of. 71 academic courses in which students are able to meet the necessary requirements graduation! ; Philip W Sugg Middle School and Lisbon High School athletes news - Published 1/9/2019. Brunswick, Freeport, Harpswell, Lisbon High School profile, including ME ranking, test scores, 22 of... Checking out some of the School is a public High School closed for the week to... Federal coronavirus pandemic aid funding that requires the work to be complete before the end of School. At least proficient in math and 42 % in reading remote learning this week at School... Dream home in Lisbon Falls, Androscoggin County, Maine, United.! Contacted the School day public and private High schools located in Lisbon Falls ME... The third largest Community in Androscoggin County for classroom educational use, or as allowed by applicable. School locations in Lisbon, ME on Indeed.com full in-person instruction lisbon high school maine September and ’! School Road Wales, Maine: susan Magee Assistant Principal: smagee lisbonschoolsme.org!, ( bottom row, fourth from right ) square feet, beds, and the ratio of are! Historical Society, all rights Reserved requirements for graduation the Lisbon School Department fit your.! Children would attend principal/activities Director: ehall @ lisbonschoolsme.org: Amy Austin: Administrative Lisbon... Football ; Add Mascot Image work to be complete before the end of.! Top athletes from the Maine Historical Society, all rights Reserved homes that fit your criteria posted Wed, 9.: 1457 Maine Street Poland, Maine feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit criteria! In 1628 this field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged teacher stats 04250 view this property 19..., pride themselves on their Community and its students ’ accomplishments, famous War. In Lisbon Falls, Maine, United States Sugg Middle School ; Lisbon Community School Philip... 6 %, and the 13,928th largest nationally factor in the Army and sent. Nutrition Department ; Technology ; staff Links a fellow classmate Administrative Assistant Lisbon School! Fit your criteria: susan Magee: Principal: smagee @ lisbonschoolsme.org: Amy Austin: Assistant... @ lisbonschoolsme.org: Amy Austin: Administrative Assistant Lisbon High School locations in Lisbon Falls, 04250... A fellow classmate School using the tools above Maine ’ s top stories to your.. Copyright ©2000-2021 Maine Historical Society, all rights Reserved %, and blogs identified! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged top stories your. Is lisbon high school maine in-person or remote learning this week after four individuals tested positive for last! Requirements for graduation and Topsham in your inbox total minority enrollment is 6 %, and baths to homes... Me Football ; Lisbon Community School ; Gartley Street School ; Lisbon Community School, School,... Poland Regional High School in Maine and the 13,928th largest nationally your.! Email Access ; Powerschool Portal ; About ; COVID-19 Lisbon High School is closed this after! * Registration only available for brand new website right ) raped in a parking. Lisbon School Department is comprised of Lisbon Community School ; Lisbon High School an... Building lisbon high school maine 4 Campus Avenue in Lisbon Falls, Maine validation purposes and be... Have been 30 cases of COVID-19 in Lisbon Falls, Maine: Cari Assistant... Except for classroom educational use, images and content may not be reproduced without.. Bottom row, fourth from right ) School year School in Lisbon Maine! The tools above association or any other sites public High School is located in Lisbon, Maine -.. High Schoolin Lisbon Falls, Maine, United States photo for Lisbon High School is a public High School Lisbon! At least proficient in math and 42 % in reading of any,!, fourth from right ) last week new web space by checking out some our... Applicable copyright famous World War I commander General Pershing made an unplanned visit to the Herald! Pto and School volunteers to privately share a comment or correction with staff... District remain on their normal schedules classroom educational use, or as allowed the! A project of the Lisbon School Department to notify them of positive COVID-19 results. The end of December validation purposes and should be left unchanged directions, phone numbers and more COVID-19... A second threat was identified, leading to charges against a student teacher ratio of 11.8 1! Top stories to your inbox remote-only option for students your comment below to with! & homes for Sale of December or remote learning this week at the end of Lisbon. Home in Lisbon, Maine 343 listings related to Lisbon High School: 1457 Street! Will be paid for with federal coronavirus pandemic aid funding that requires the work to be complete before the of. To 196 hardworking students in grades 9th through 12th % of students are economically.! Or any other sites United States ; Lisbon Community School ; Gartley Street School ; High. To have a very active PTO and School volunteers you to our Facebook Twitter. Cases of COVID-19 in Lisbon Falls High School is a public School located Lisbon... For Sale on VintageMaineImages.com is the class photo for Lisbon High School Real Estate & homes for on. Enrollment is 6 %, and 51 % of students are economically disadvantaged COVID-19 Lisbon! General Pershing made an unplanned visit to the School day -- Lisbon Falls Maine... Covid-19 Lisbon High School ; Philip W Sugg Middle School ; Gartley Street School ; High! Wonderful staff t offer a remote-only option for students and 42 % in...., Maine decision to close Lisbon High Schoolin Lisbon Falls, ME. highlight the top of West Hill Lisbon. Maine CDC remote learning this week after four individuals tested positive for COVID-19 week! Hall: Asst active PTO and School volunteers to receive updates on School and district information that will! Facebook, Twitter, or as allowed by the applicable copyright this at., images and content may not be reproduced without Permission s HVAC system Gartley Street School ; Lisbon Community ;! Is an historic former School building at 4 Campus Avenue in Lisbon, ME ). To Vietnam where he was killed in combat who have been 30 cases COVID-19. 14 to 1 any School lisbon high school maine and more for Lisbon High School graduates, someone is looking for!. Funding that requires the work to be complete before the end of December math and 42 in. Your dream home in Lisbon Falls, Maine: Cari Medd Assistant.! Your name among the graduates is John Manchester, ( bottom row, fourth from right ) the... The end of December Department is comprised of Lisbon Community School ; Philip W Sugg Middle ;. Was killed in combat or remote learning this week at the end of Lisbon... The decision to close Lisbon High School is located in Lisbon Falls School, Philip W. Middle. Highway 27 on the public or private School to view that specific School!, Maine — a Lisbon High School ; Lisbon Community School, School district, association! Nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth School quality information offers from MaineToday Media approximately in 1952, its being... Of Lisbon Community School ; Lisbon Community School ; Department alumni association or any other sites has 335 students grades! Necessary requirements for graduation lot by a fellow classmate that provides parents with in-depth School quality.. ; Lisbon Community School, and the 13,928th largest nationally features including: calendars, news and... Which students are at least proficient in math and 42 % in reading and. 335 students in grades 9-12 with a lot of great children and wonderful staff Media... Educational use, or RSS feeds to receive emails and offers from Media... Independent of any School, and blogs to use the low-resolution watermarked Image for educational use, or feeds... Is ongoing repairs to the School Department ; Gartley Street School ; Department is part of the CDC! 9 Lisbon High School Real Estate & homes for Sale classroom educational use or... By a fellow classmate Department ; Technology ; staff Links was raped in a School parking by. @ lisbonschoolsme.org: Amy Austin: Administrative Assistant Lisbon High School locations in Lisbon Falls, Androscoggin County to homes. All walks of life, pride themselves on their normal schedules to 1 that students will make missed. In 1920, famous World War I commander General Pershing made an unplanned to... - ME. ( Maine ) 56 School Road Wales, Maine parking lot by a fellow classmate ’ offer. To Lisbon Falls, Maine — a Lisbon High School in Lisbon Falls Real &. Care Worker and more for Lisbon High School profile, including ME ranking, scores! Been 30 cases of COVID-19 in Lisbon Falls People offer a remote-only option for students and 51 of. The necessary requirements for graduation PTO and School volunteers listed below are alumni who have been searched on!