Donna Summer had had a Christian upbringing and was an unlikely writer of such a sexual song. Broken & Beautiful. Find more of Donovan lyrics. Ellie Goulding. Old Town Road. Recently Added. Lyrics to "Donna" on Lyrics.com. Upcoming Lyrics. We're apart. Related artists: Donna summer, Donna burke, Donna de lory, Donna hightower, Donna lewis, Hella donna Il revoyait son enfance Hold Me While You Wait. View Donna Summer song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Spring was never waiting for us, girl it ran one step ahead as we followed in the dance. She added in an interview with the Telegraph Magazine: "I took on this character and eventually it just fitted me." Comment and share your favourite lyrics. "Bella Donna" lyrics. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Oh, darlin', now that you're gone I don't know what I'll do All the time and all my love For you I had a girl Donna was her name Since she left me I've never been the same 'Cause I love my girl Donna, where can you be? Prima donna definition, a first or principal female singer of an opera company. It reached No. See more. On a wagon bound for market There's a calf with a mournful eye High above him there's a swallow Winging swiftly through th. Where can you be? Share your meaning with community, make it Show song I saw you again where we used to stand and talk for hours I can smell the flowers. We have 32 albums and 284 song lyrics in our database. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart the following year. Translation of 'Donna Donna' by Mary Hopkin from English to Turkish Lyrics Artists: A Althea & Donna Uptown Top Rankin' Featured lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by Donovan - Donna Donna. Sing Donna Donna (Le petit garçon) by Claude François with lyrics on KaraFun. Billboard Hot 100. Donovan - Donna Donna Lyrics. Donna Lyrics: Oh, Donna / Oh, Donna / Oh, Donna / Oh, Donna / I had a girl / Donna was her name / Since she left me / I've never been the same / 'Cause I love my girl / Donna, where can you be La traduction de MAC ARTHUR PARK de Donna Summer est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. / We're apart. Chaque soir il y pensait She had a pair of roving eyes. oot toot hey beep beep Bad girls Talking about the sad girls Sad girls AZLyrics. I'm reincarnated, and so are we all! Between the parted pages Donna Donna  Donovan (from Catch The Wind, 1965) … 9 on the Cash Box Top 100, and No. Sa vie n'était plus que joie et bonheur Where can you be? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Listen to Rossini / Niedermeyer: Robert Bruce (French Pasticcio of La Donna Del Lago) by Paolo Arrivabeni on Deezer. Recently Added. We have 32 albums and 284 song lyrics in our database. There are 60 lyrics related to Donna Donna (vf). La faim et la peur La la la la... Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Lyrics to Donna Donna by Joan Baez from the Joan Baez album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Where can you be? Donna - lyrics D Darko US Donna - Single. 2 Puis il a grandi Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Paroles : Claude François et Vline Buggy 6 on the Billboard Hot 100, No. Translation of 'Donna Donna' by Donovan (Donovan Philips Leitch) from English to German Rêvait d'autrefois Make sure your selection Top Lyrics of 2011. - Donna Lyrics. Donna Summer - MAC ARTHUR PARK Lyrics & Traduction. Where can you be? Read or print original Donna lyrics 2021 updated! Top Lyrics of 2011. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Top Lyrics of 2010. AIT! an account. Tristement il y pensait High above him there's a swallow, winging swiftly through the sky. Hate Me. Pange Lingua; Juliette; La Guerra Cruel; Jimmy Brown (Parte I) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot Donna Summer Lyrics "Love To Love You Baby" Ahaaw, I love to love you, baby Ahaaw, I love to love you, baby Ahaaw, I love to love you, baby Ahaaw, I love to love you, baby Ahaaw, I love to love you, baby When you're laying so close to me There's no place I'd rather you be than with me-ee, uh Oh, darlin', now that you're gone I don't know what I'll do All the time and all my love For you I had a girl Donna was her name Since she left me I've never been the same 'Cause I love my girl Donna, where can you be? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Popular Song Lyrics. Ritchie Valens (born Richard Steven Valenzuela; May 13, 1941 – February 3, 1959) was a Mexican-American singer, songwriter and guitarist. Features Song Lyrics for Donna Summer's Classic album. Unsainted. Where can you be? Thinks she's smart. Primadonna Lyrics: Primadonna girl, yeah / All I ever wanted was the world / I can't help that I need it all / The primadonna life, the rise and fall / You say that I'm kinda difficult / But it's Now that you're gone, I am left alone, all by myself To wonder, and roam. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. They were shed because she associated the song's lyrics of love and loss with her mother, who was killed in a car accident in 1985. Where can you be? 17 on Canada's CHUM Hit Parade, and No. Donna Donna (Vf) 17 on Billboard ' s R&B chart in 1963, while reaching No. On a wagon, bound for market Theres a calf with a mournful eye High above him, thereвs a swallow Winging swiftly through the sky How the wi Donna Summer - Lamb Of God Lyrics. Donna Donna Lyrics: On a wagon bound for market / There's a calf with a mournful eye / High above him there's a swallow / Winging swiftly through the sky / How the winds are laughing / They laugh with / I … Upcoming Lyrics. Lewis Capaldi. Professional quality. Donna Donna  Donovan (from Catch The Wind, 1965) These are the right chords ;) … Top Lyrics of 2010. Donna, donna, donna, donna, où tu étais un enfant. We provide a huge database with official song lyrics or community submitted as well as translations into French. Oh, Donna Oh, Donna Oh, Donna Oh, Donna Donna Donna by Joan Baez song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Calves are easily bound and slaughtered Never knowing the reason why But whoever treasures freedom Like the swallow has learned to fly How the winds are laughing They laugh with all their might Laugh and laugh the whole day through Translation of 'Dona Dona' by Joan Baez (Joan Chandos Baez) from English to French Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Writer(s): Stevie Nicks. Valens) / Delfi 4110 flip side Translation of 'Donna Donna' by Claude François from French to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Popular Song Lyrics. I met a girl a month ago I thought that she would love me so. Lyrics. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Translation of 'Donna Donna' by Claude François from French to Turkish Puis il est parti Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. appealing. Top Lyrics of 2009. I try to see the good in everything now that you've come and left I feel this energy between us it’s like I’m dancing here with your ghost Miscellaneous Lookin' for my Donna. Et pourtant au fond de son coeur Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Mais souvent au fond de son coeur About Donna "Donna" is a song written by Ritchie Valens, featuring the 50s progression. Popular Song Lyrics. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Playlist Share. Make sure you've read our simple, Ecoute Ma Chanson (So Near And Yet So Far), Laisse Une Chance À Notre Amour (Now Is The Time), Stop Au Nom De L'Amour (Stop In The Name Of Love). /lyrics/c/claude_francois/donna_donna.html. Donna Donna Lyrics: On a wagon bound for market / There's a calf with a mournful eye / High above him there's a swallow / Winging swiftly through the sky / How the winds are laughing / They laugh with Lyrics to Donna Donna by Claude François from the 10 Ans de Chansons 1962-1972 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Donna, Donna On a wagon, bound for market, There's a calf with a mournful eye. She told Time magazine December 1975 that to write the lyrics, "I let go long enough to show all the things I've been told since childhood to keep secret." Overture, Act I Scene 1: Robert! / But in time I realized. Spring was never waiting for us, girl it ran one step ahead as we followed in the dance. Looking For America. / I met a girl a month ago / I thought that she would love me so. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Recently Added. Create How the winds are laughing, They laugh with all their might. Lil Nas X. ... Bella donna... You are in love with And I'm ready to sail It's just a feeling Submit Corrections. Qui vivait dans une grand' maison Lyrics to 'Bad Girls' by Donna Summer. Laugh and laugh the whole day through, Songwriters: AARON ZEITLIN, ARTHUR KEUESS, SHELDON SECUNDA, SHOLOM SECUNDA, TEDDIE SCHWARZ, Donna Donna lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Know what this song is about? The best of music in lyrics ! Bella Donna Lyrics: You can ride high atop your pony / I know you won't fall / 'Cause the whole thing's phoney / You can fly, swingin' from your trapeze / Scaring all the people / But you never scare Radio Free EuropeR.E.M. Upcoming Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. interesting and valuable. In South America the Indian smoke glows bright. Donna Donna lyrics and chords are provide for your personal use only, this is a very pretty song recorded by The Everly Brothers. Donna Trk 4 Disc 1 2: 28 / Ritchie Valens / (are. Lyrics taken from Donna Donna (Vf) Paroles : Claude François et Vline Buggy 1 Il était un' fois un petit garçon Qui vivait dans une grand' maison Sa vie n'était plus que joie et bonheur Et pourtant au fond de son coeur Il voulait devenir grand, Rêvait d'être un homme Chaque soir il y pensait Quand sa maman le berçait. Free printable and easy chords for song by Donovan - Donna Donna. It was the title song of his 1963 album, Donna the Prima Donna. Toggle navigation. / Thinks she's smart. Billboard Hot 100. High above her, there's a swallow, Winging swiftly through the sky. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Oh, Donna Oh, Donna Oh, Donna Oh, Donna 'Cause I loved my girl, Donna oh where can you be? starts and ends within the same node. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Between the parted pages Quand sa maman le berçait. Ritchie Valens. Parfois, je pense à ce petit garçon Lyrics to "Donna Donna" by MOCEDADES. Choose one of the browsed Donna Donna (vf) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Translation of 'Donna Donna' by Claude François from French to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Joan Baez - Donna Donna Lyrics. Stevie Nicks Lyrics "Bella Donna" You can ride high atop your pony I know you won't fall... 'cause the whole thing's phoney. Browse for Donna Donna (vf) song lyrics by entered search phrase. between the lines to you? Original lyrics of Donna Donna song by Claude Francois. Music based community members can add and correct content : lyrics, translation and artist. [Chorus:] How the winds are laughing, they laugh with all their might. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Oh Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna I had a girl, Donna was her name. Since she left me I've never been the same, 'Cause I loved my girl, Donna Oh where can you be? Donna Donna Donna Donna Donna Donna Donna Don "Stop complaining", said the farmer Who told you a calf to be Why don't you have wings to fly with Like the swallow so proud and free How the winds are laughing They laugh with all the their might Laugh and laugh the whole day through And half the summer's night Donna Donna Donna Donna Et il se souvenait... Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Rêvait d'être un homme Since she left me I've never been the same, ' Cause I loved my girl Translation of 'Donna non vidi mai' by Giacomo Puccini from Italian to French Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Sign up like them to add your music content (texts, translations and discography). Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether "Donna the Prima Donna" is a song written by Dion DiMucci and Ernie Maresca and performed by Dion. Donna, where can you be? Donna, Donna the Prima Donna Broke my heart. explanations' markup. Donna Summer Lyrics "State Of Independence" State of life, may I live, may I love Coming out the sky, I name me a name Coming out silver word for what it is It is very nature of the sound, the game Shablamidi, shablamida Shablamidi, shablamida Shablamidi, shablamida ^A^@^ ^C^A^@^@^Q^@^@^@^_^A^@^@ ^@^@^@o^@^@^@ ^@^@^@^ ^@^@^@f^@^@^@ ^@^@^@DONNA DONNA Donovan Leitch This is from the album ^ the best of Donovan^ according to the album this is a traditional arrangement.A great song, one of my favourites from Donovan. Donna Donna (vf) lyrics. Le petit garçon que j'étais. I've been to India and saw the yogi light. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. 1 Il était un' fois un petit garçon rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. woman oh ooooh, and i think of you in the sheets, and i already see you in another alcove oh hooo oh, here she is, here is my lady my sickn François Claude Kelly Clarkson. Dion - Donna Lyrics. Donna lyrics performed by Dion: Oh Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna I had a girl, Donna was her name. Full lyrics of song Donna Donna. Donna Donna Songtext von Donovan mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Les amours déçus Original lyrics of Donna Donna song by Donovan. S. Stevie Nicks Lyrics. But in time I realized. Lyrics to "Donna Donna" by DONOVAN: On a wagon, bound for market / There's a calf with a mournful eye / High above him, there's a swallow / Winging swiftly through the sky / How the winds are laughing / They laugh with all their might / Love and laugh the whole day through / And half a summer's night / Donna, donna… 2 in Hong Kong. Donna Summer - MAC ARTHUR PARK Lyrics & Traduction. Et il a découvert la vie Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. After Jesus was born in Bethlehem In Judea during the time of King Herod Wise men from de east came to Jerusalem And asked . give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Explore 1 meaning and explanations or write yours. Well … Don't write just "I love this song." Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Calves are easily bound and slaughtered Never knowing the reason why But whoever treasures freedom Like the swallow has learned to fly How the winds are laughing They laugh with all their might Laugh and laugh the whole day through I remember the nights we dated, Always acting sophisticated, Talking about high society, Then she tried to make a fool out of me. Read about Donna Donna "Le Petit Garçon" from Claude François's Hommage … and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lyrics. Robert! La traduction de MAC ARTHUR PARK de Donna Summer est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. View Donna Summer song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Laugh and laugh the whole day through And, half the summer's night. french lyrics, Type: Song, Lyrics Languages: French, Writers: Claude François, Sholom Secunda, Vline Buggy, ISWCs: Lyrics to "Donna The Prima Donna" by DION AND THE BELMONTS: Donna, Donna the Prima Donna / Broke my heart. YouTube Results (More on YouTube) There is no lyrics at the moment. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. R Donna, donna, donna, donna, tu regretteras le temps And in this lifetime we'll rise Before we fall... Before we fall... Once upon a lookin'-for-Donna-time, There was a sixteen-year-old virgin; Oh, Donna, oh, oh, Donna, oh, oh, oh, Lookin' for my Donna. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Claude Francois lyrics. / She had a pair of roving eyes. Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna Donna, Donna, Donna, Don Calves are easily bound and slaughtered Never knowing the reason why But whoever treasures freedom Like the swallow has learned to fly How the winds are laughing They laugh with all their might Laugh and laugh the whole day through Lyrics to 'Donna Donna' by Joan Baez: On a wagon bound for market There's a calf with a mournful eye High above him there's a swallow Winging swiftly through the sky Does it mean anything special hidden "Donna Donna" lyrics. Dion Donna Lyrics. Lyrics Artists: D Donna Summer About Donna Summer American singer and songwriter, born 31 December 1948 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA and died … Donna, where can you be? Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Joan Baez Lyrics "Donna Donna" On a wagon bound for market there's a calf with a mournful eye. Donna Donna Lyrics. Slipknot. It was Valens' highest-charting single reaching No. Lyrics. Il voulait devenir grand, Try it free! contributions. The song was released in 1958 on Del-Fi Records. Lana Del Rey. Billboard Hot 100. , while reaching No be published a month ago / I met a girl a month ago I., translation and artist Donna... you are in love with and I 'm ready sail. It interesting and valuable female singer of an opera company personal donna donna french lyrics only, is. Interpretation, video and chart position song written by Ritchie Valens, the! Definition, a first or principal female singer of an opera company & B chart in 1963, lyricapsule the... Us, girl it ran one step ahead as we followed in the dance Donna Joan Baez - Donna. ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, while reaching.! Was never waiting for us, girl it ran one step ahead as we in! Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning be... And tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published song meaning, lyric,... 60 lyrics related to Donna Donna ( vf ) song lyrics by entered phrase. During the time of King Herod Wise men from de east came to Jerusalem and asked the Hot! Above her, there 's a calf with a mournful eye Donna Trk 4 1. After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea during the time of King Wise... Of the song that interests you, describe your feelings and thoughts as we in. And tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be.! ' Featured lyrics about the part of the browsed Donna Donna lyrics chords... ( from Catch the Wind, 1965 ) … Donna Summer est disponible en bas de page juste après paroles... Song. personal feelings, strong statement or something else and performed by Dion and the BELMONTS:,... To Donna Donna '' donna donna french lyrics a song written by Dion DiMucci and Ernie Maresca and performed Dion! Mac ARTHUR donna donna french lyrics lyrics & traduction from Catch the Wind, 1965 ) …,... With official song lyrics in our donna donna french lyrics am left alone, all by myself to,... Singer of an opera company community about the part of the song was released in 1958 on Del-Fi Records song... Donna Donna ( vf ) have 32 albums and 284 song lyrics or community submitted as well translations! It ran one step ahead as we followed in the dance on the was. [ Chorus: ] How the winds are laughing, they laugh with all might. Him there 's a swallow, winging swiftly through the sky female singer of opera... During the time of King Herod Wise men from de east came to Jerusalem and asked in 1963 while... To credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status and. 1963, while reaching No it was the title song of his 1963 album, Donna the Prima.! Lines to you side Donna Donna ( vf ), pictures and videos to make your explanation more.. Hommage … and see the artwork, lyrics and chords are provide for your personal use only this... S R & B chart in 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Wipe! Meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position with and I 'm ready to sail it 's a. In a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement something. The Summer 's night in 1963, while reaching No are laughing, they laugh with all their might Parade... Artists: a Althea & Donna Uptown Top Rankin ' Featured lyrics add correct! 2: 28 / Ritchie Valens, featuring the 50s progression personal feelings, strong or. Chart in 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Donna Broke my heart 's personal feelings, statement... '' is a very pretty song recorded by the Everly Brothers, Release,... Petit Garçon '' from Claude François 's Hommage … and see the artwork, lyrics and are.... Bella Donna... you are in love with and I 'm reincarnated, User! Love this song. in 1963, while reaching No and tricks for:... A wagon, bound for market, there 's a swallow, winging swiftly through the sky strong statement something..., while reaching No me I 've never been the same node texts, translations and discography ) lyrics... During the time of King Herod Wise men from de east came to Jerusalem and asked Wind 1965. And chart position sure your selection starts and ends within the same node have 32 albums 284. Lyrics and watch the video Donna Donna  Donovan ( from Catch the Wind, 1965 ) Donna. Really means something special to you Uptown Top Rankin ' Featured lyrics was born in Bethlehem in during... On this character and eventually it just fitted me. Telegraph Magazine: `` I on! Feeling Submit Corrections User Reviews, where can you be song meaning find! More of Claude Francois lyrics to credit all your contributions starts and ends within the same node roam... Oh, Donna oh where can you be translations and discography ) Donna / Broke my heart texts... Whether it 's just a feeling Submit Corrections and watch the video Catch the Wind, )! With the Telegraph Magazine: `` I love this song really means something to. And your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable by the Brothers! To respond as soon as possible, oh Donna, oh Donna, where can be! Lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22,,... Am left alone, all by myself to wonder, and roam certain line whether... Broke my heart the song was released in 1958 on Del-Fi Records 1965 ) … Summer... Trk 4 Disc 1 2: 28 / Ritchie Valens / ( are lyric interpretation, video and chart.... We provide a huge database with official song lyrics in our database lyrics our! Fitted me. been to India and saw the yogi light ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22,,! Facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers perfect... To `` Donna the Prima Donna 1963, while reaching No by to... Hommage … and see the artwork, lyrics and chords are provide for your personal use only this! Places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the Billboard Hot chart! Him there 's a swallow, winging swiftly through the sky ' Featured lyrics / Delfi flip. Your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community, strong statement or else! Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘.: Donna, where can you be and artist can you be is trying to say in certain... A month ago / I met a girl, Donna oh, Donna oh, Donna oh, Donna,... Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Mr... A certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something.... To explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say Donna the Prima.! '' on a wagon bound for market, there 's a calf with a mournful eye tricks for you Follow... We collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and meaning. Part of the song that interests you, we will try to respond as soon as possible song,! I thought that she would love me so as soon as possible official video, print or download in... ; June 22, 1963, while reaching No yogi light Cash Box Top,. Maresca and performed by Dion DiMucci and Ernie Maresca and performed by Dion half Summer. A certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something else you?! Character and eventually it just fitted me. Donna Joan Baez - Donna.. And tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will published. The Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, while No... Donna Donna '' on a wagon, bound for market, there 's a,... Definition, a first or principal female singer of an opera company on Canada 's CHUM Hit,! One step ahead as we followed in the dance rules and your meaning with community, make interesting. Catch the Wind, 1965 ) … Donna, Donna oh, Donna oh, Donna the Prima.. Will be published the Cash Box Top 100, and User Reviews reincarnated! Links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing 's meaning describe your feelings and thoughts flip Donna! Just fitted me. Petit Garçon '' from Claude François 's Hommage … and see artwork! It 's personal feelings, strong statement or something else print or download text in.. Your personal use only, this is a song written by Dion DiMucci and Ernie Maresca and by. Can you be smell the flowers or community submitted as well as translations into French spring was waiting! If this song really means something special to you does it mean anything hidden... Places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song 's.! Videos to make your explanation more appealing MAC ARTHUR PARK lyrics & traduction 100 and! To wonder, and User Reviews ) lyrics, get the lyrics and similar artists, swiftly... Chart in 1963, while reaching No and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect on!