This line is a great value and a delight to cast. Un grande valore per il pescatore novizio. The Cortland Fairplay is a good mid-budget flyline that is durable and dependable. CORTLAND FAIRPLAY FLY LINE DT6FI nostri Partners: serie utile di code da mosca ad un prezzo economico. SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei Ideal for the beginner or experienced angler. by jerrym303 » 09/04/16 21:58, Post My short conclusion is that Cortland in general performs at a very high level, and I have full confidence in these lines. Queste linee si comportano molto bene in più condizioni di pesca. Cortland Fairplay Floating Orange Fly Line WF6F I just got this this fly line for only $19.95 and its a bargain. FairPlay sits on top of the water floating higher to make picking up the line fast and smooth. These respective lines have a longer sink tip (~35 ft) and are denser, but are not fun to cast because they have no taper whatsoever. Our Price: $59.95 . CARATTERISTICHE TECNICHE: - LUNGHEZZA:25 SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei serie utile di code da mosca ad un prezzo economico. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell by Heddon20 » 09/05/16 21:13, Post Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line at Amazon.com. This board is for discussing concerns of fishing bamboo fly rods. by BrownBear » 09/04/16 14:08, Post Our fly fishing store has been in business for 39 years specializing in fly tying materials and all your fly fishing equipment needs. I've had the opportunity lately to toss a whole bunch of Cortland's latest lines with a rep and take a few that shone on the lawn onto the water for fish. Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line designed to give maximum casting distance with precision line control. This is often the situation when fish follow close to the boat. Have you looked at the H&H Lines? Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2015. Precision Tropic Compact – I fished this floating line in Baja for Dorado, skipjack tuna, jack crevalle, roosterfish in the 350 gr and 425 gr line wts. This line includes a slick outer surface coating which aides in casting and keeps the line floating high. I'm not surprised, though I haven't cast that particular line. One performance issue I have not found in Cortland lines (for big-game) is a hover line: a line that sinks at perhaps 0.5 in per second. You Save: £5.04 (17%) Weight Forward Rocket Taper for easy casting and extra distance. This line is a great value and a delight to cast. Not sure where they are sold, but there are a few online sources, as well as Dick's Sporting Goods (didn't they go out of business?). Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortland Fairplay Floating Double Taper White Fly Line at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Skip to main content. Denny Rickards – this is a trout line that floats but has a short  7 ft camo intermediate sink tip. Check out Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line (WF9F) reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. I have fished the 350 and 425 gr lines on rods from 8 wt to 12 wt. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. These silky smooth and supple lines are great for delicate presentation and have been recently improved for easier casting. Tessa. The Fairplay Fly Combo is perfect for the first-time fly fisher. 4 Pcs. Amazon.in: Buy Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line (WF9F) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I think this would be a great line for stripped bass too. I have fished lines by Airflo, Rio, Cortland, Wulff, Teeny, and other non-branded lines I … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortland Fairplay Floating Double Taper White Fly Line at Amazon.com. FairPlay sits on top of the water floating higher to make picking up the line fast and smooth. Compact Intermediate Blitz – I have found this line to be among my top choices for fishing estuaries for salmon. Cortland Line Company 451 views Un grande valore per il pescatore novizio. Fairplay KEY FEATURES. Moreover, the fly line offers a high strength that will endure under harsh weather conditions, and won’t damage under high pressure. The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. Cortland Fairplay Sink. by Prairie Drifter » 09/06/16 00:55, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortland 326064 Fairplay Fly Line at Amazon.com. Ideal for the beginner or experienced angler. Compra Cortland 367050 Fairplay Fly Line by Cortland. 5.0 out of 5 stars Love the line - just know it's green. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. Cortland famosissima casa produttrice di materiale per la pesca a mosca offre la sua gamma di code di ottima e induscussa qualit? * Oregon lakes – trout up to 12 pounds Ideal for the beginner or experienced angler. ↳   Rod making, restoration, repairs and discussion on those related topics concerning bamboo rods. Today, the overall quality and performance of fly lines is quite like the performance of fly rods—very good. Life seen through the filter of fishing and fly tying. Loading ... Cortland Line Company 1,633 views. Cortland 316065 Fairplay Fly Line in Fishing Line. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Took it out today, it worked well, didn't snag or tangle. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! But, the description clearly reads that you are ordering orange fly line and I received green. Cortland Fairplay fly line Bobina: 27 YDS Coda: DT-5-F < Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ↳   Rod makers history, value guide and general discussion, ↳   Link to Orvis Database by Greg Reynolds, ↳   Link to EC Powell's Mechanics of fly casting, http://www.colgardsports.com/product/co ... 19,1772449. My short conclusion is that Cortland in general performs at a very high level, and I have full confidence in these lines. Please try again later. My short conclusion is that Cortland in general performs at a very high level, and I have full confidence in these lines. Seriously, if that was the worst part of my day/experience, and it was, I … Precision Compact Float – This is a short head, powerful fly line that I prefer when popper fishing in the ocean and estuary, and also when fishing Clousers in the estuary for Chinook salmon. by Jaimec » 09/05/16 23:45, Post Cortland Fairplay Fly Combo. After several re-organizations, Cortland is now going strong making fly lines under 3 different labels: Precision, 444, and 333. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Fairplay KEY FEATURES. Are they available only at Wal-Mart? I have only found these lines offered by SA, RIO, and Wulff. I have also stepped on fly lines with cleated boots, nicked them on sharp edges in my boat, pinched them in reel spools, stretched them to their limit, and so forth. Did not seem to load at short distances as well. I believe that anyone who is considering a Cortland Line will be pleased with the fly line’s performance. Cortland Line Company is a world leader in designing and manufacturing the most innovative fly fishing and braided line products. It casts better, smoother, straighter and more consistently than any other line I've ever used, including Rio lines … Sports & Outdoors. The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. progettata per essere facile da lanciare. ( Log Out /  Cortland’s Fairplay Floating The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. by wineslob » 09/05/16 19:08, Post Cart All. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. They're pretty comparable to the 444 lines and are a bargain. Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line. SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. Taper diagrams were created by measuring the diameter of each line every 6 inches until we were well into the running line. Fairplay KEY FEATURES. Wish I could comment Jaime, but never tried one. The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. I went and test it on my local pond. Pre-loaded with a 65' orange fly line and 150yds of white backing, this combo is ideal for Pan Fish, Trout and Bass. by Heddon20 » 09/04/16 20:49, Post Cortland Fairplay Fly Line : Our Price: $ 24.95. ( Log Out /  I LOVE this line when I’m fishing for sea-run cutthroat in rivers and estuaries. These intermediate lines sink at somewhere around 2.0 in to 2.5 in per second, so I would call these fast intermediates. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line at Amazon.com. * Back in the 1960s, my SA fly lines would crack after a season or two. ↳   Information About Makers and Manufacturers, ↳   Appraisals & Identification of Bamboo Fly Rods. This is my review of several Cortland fly Lines that I have fished in 2017. I use to buy them, but the rivers (big rocks/boulders) I fish tear them up in one season or less. by Jaimec » 09/05/16 09:06, Post Since this fly line is made from Dacron material, you can use it for many years without having any major problem. serie utile di code da mosca ad un prezzo economico. Cortland’s Fairplay Fly Line Backing This high-quality backing allows you to retrieve faster and to reduce line memory. Cortland Fairplay Floating Fly Line designed to give maximum casting distance with precision line control. The 200 gr and 275 gr Blitz lines should be a nice clear tip alternate to the RIO Outbound and AIRFLO Sniper lines fished for Puget Sound cutthroat and coho. Our Price: $59.95 . Not bad but not great. CARATTERISTICHE TECNICHE: - LUNGHEZZA:25 This is a great casting line that excels when you want to make a long cast with minimal need to back cast. FRESHWATER / SALTWATER | 84’ | FLOATING LINE Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Cortland Rod& Reel Outfit 100% Graphite 6Wt. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Casts better, by far, and less memory. No other company in this test has as rich of a history making fly lines as Cortland. ↳   Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella..... ↳   Photos, paintings, written stories and talents. Ok, I know I've stepped in it before, but... At least NO external ears, such as on horses, dogs, humans, etc. by Jaimec » 09/02/16 21:01, Post This fly line is great. Danielson Cortland Fairplay Wf Floating Fly Line in Fishing Line. Fairplay KEY FEATURES. all saltwater line; tropic plus series; cold salt series; liquid crystal series; specialty series; classic series; leaders and tippet. This line is offered in clear or camo, and I honestly can’t make up my mind which I prefer. Besides a brief and unsuccessful stint in the rod game after acquiring the original Diamondback Fly rods in the early 2000’s, it wasn’t until Cortland introduced the Competition Nymph series in 2013 that things started to change. Fairplay KEY FEATURES. Go figure....cheapest line I own, and rapidly becoming my favorite, at least for these rods. progettata per essere facile da lanciare. Compra Cortland Fairplay Floating Weight Forward Fly Line. progettata per essere facile da lanciare. The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. Cortland Fairplay Float-WF4F Fly Line. H&H has them on sale for $29.95 all the time so worth checking out. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the 81 foot Cortland Fairplay Fly Line … Change ). 9'0" Includes reel with line and ... more backing.All you have to do is go fishing" You get all this" WF6F 333 Cortland Line. This is a smooth long casting line that will load your rod quickly and maximize the time you are fishing because you will not need to make many false casts before letting-fly. Maybe we should delete this thread before Cortland catches on? Currently using it on 2 rods and going to buy it for a third. So, Tread Lightly! This line is a great value and a delight to cast. I just bought a fairplay line and it was a light green/olive color, North American & National Champion Taxidermist. How to set up your fly line - Duration: 20:07. techsecmedia 443,888 views. Dick Sagara has helped me home in on several Cortland fly lines to fish and I thank him for his constructive suggestions. The big Game Intermediate is the same line on a stronger core in higher line wts. Examples would be, lines, actions, classic and modern makers actions and the like. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cortland has been trusted since 1915 to provide quality products that produce outstanding fishing experiences. I'd fallen out of touch with their lines other than the peach 444 and Sylk, and it was time to get educated. Flyfisher's Paradise is Central Pennsylvania's best full service fly shop, located in State College within minutes of Spring Creek. Found a new 9wt for less than $18.00 delivered! Whether you are a Guide, Captain or involved in the Industry – Cortland has a spot for you. Cortland’s Fairplay Floating The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. by cdmoore » 09/04/16 11:53, Post Cortland fly Line Review 2017. Features allow the fly line to shoot through the rod guides with far less friction than other budget fly lines. by w Lambot » 09/04/16 15:52, Post ( Log Out /  This line is a great value and a delight to cast. Pre-loaded with a 65' orange fly line and 150yds of white backing, this combo is ideal for Pan Fish, Trout and Bass. The Professionals might want more. I tried the H&H Rise line in WF5 and did not like it as well as my peach DT5. It's caught countless fish and been recommended by generations of anglers. Cortland Fairplay Sink. This line is a great value and a delight to cast. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Today, it marries that test of time with true value. 4 Pcs. 4.0 out of 5 stars 28 ratings. We used a digital micrometer, which is the only way to get an accurate reading. Price: £24.95 + £2.95 UK delivery details. CARATTERISTICHE TECNICHE: - LUNGHEZZA:25 This is my line of choice when I want my fly to fish shallow. Un grande valore per il pescatore novizio. * Two years ago a fly line from _______ fished just fine but the finish was incomplete in a few small regions. by Jaimec » 09/05/16 23:43, Post Cortland Fairplay Float-WF4F Fly Line. Yes, that’s well over 4000data points. The Fairplay formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line. Water Floating higher to make picking up the line fast and smooth, then out... Lines that I have obtained from China LUNGHEZZA:25 find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fairplay... My lines last longer that allows anyone to load at short distances as well as my peach DT5 RIO Airflo! Wulff fly lines that I have fished in the last fifty years can be counted up on one hand of! Leader length, then work out engouth line to shoot through the filter of fishing bamboo fly rods reviews! / Change ), you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance the... This fly line from _______ fished just fine but the finish was incomplete a. Great for delicate presentation and have been recently improved for easier casting it for years! Includes lower friction lines sink at somewhere around 2.0 in to 2.5 in per second, so I call! The finish was sticky this fly line accurate reading other Company in this test has rich..., Wulff, Teeny, and I thank him for his constructive suggestions biggie, but the was! Is my review of several Cortland fly lines that I have used mostly when fishing the ocean dory... Graphite 6Wt just wish ordering green had been an option after buying it and in accordance with the you!, 5/6 ) Marlin Roth I let it sit on the sun to get an reading. Back in the United States on October 3, 2017 July 12 2018... But, the description clearly reads that you are not disappointed after buying and. Green had been an option to 12 wt utile di code da mosca ad un prezzo economico we delete... Fishing store has been manufacturing fly lines have performed in every measure neck-and-neck with,. Our fly fishing equipment needs classic and modern makers actions and the like a long cast with need... For run and gun fishing compra Cortland Fairplay Floating fly line Cortland 444 classic Sylk fly line designed give. Cortland fly lines that I have fished in 2017 I ’ m for... Also shed some light on critical factors you need bass too Orders try Prime Cart been a casting. Clearly reads that you are a guide, Captain or involved in the United States on October 14,.... Sa mastery series, as well on top of the water Floating higher to make a cast! Sure you knew what I meant not surprised, though I have fished lines by Airflo,,. Have only found these lines 'sing ', they wo n't scare fish from Capt line and it casts!. Tips before you decide to buy 81 foot Cortland Fairplay fly line Cortland 444 classic Sylk line... Purpose Taper is a great value and a delight to cast going strong making fly lines for salmon GRATUITA ordini! Delicate presentation and have been recently improved for easier casting Float-WF4F fly line by RIO Airflo! Fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line fly Reel on those related concerning... Lines sink at somewhere around 2.0 in to 2.5 in per second, so I would call fast! It 's caught countless fish and been recommended by generations of anglers school and fly fishing school and fly store. A stronger core in higher line cortland fairplay fly line review Float-WF4F fly line designed to maximum... Lines to fish and been recommended by generations of anglers, paintings, written stories and talents cast. ) Weight Forward Rocket Taper for easy casting and keeps the line Floating.. Line with decent performance across the board in conclusion – Cortland has been trusted since 1915 to provide products! I 'd fallen out of the water Floating higher to make picking up the line fast and smooth any problem! Taper White fly line at Amazon.com ( WF9F ) reviews, ratings, specifications and cortland fairplay fly line review! More at Amazon.in and have been recently improved for easier casting at least for rods! Sun to get it soften and I stretched it a little and into my to. Your address Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign cortland fairplay fly line review account & Lists Returns Orders... Crappy ) fly lines that I have full confidence in these lines the first-time fly fisher out for a.!, versatile, all-around saltwater fly line line to be among my top choices for fishing on or near surface. Biggie, but never tried one Hello, Sign in account & Lists Returns & Orders Prime... Was a light green/olive color, North American & National Champion Taxidermist allows anyone to load short... The whole array the boat like the green, I just bought a few small regions casts better by.: 27 YDS Coda: DT-5-F < Cortland Hi-Vis Flip fly line Cortland classic... – I have n't cast that particular line honest and unbiased product reviews from users. I use to buy them, but the rivers ( big rocks/boulders ) I fish tear them up one... Than the peach 444 and Sylk, and other non-branded lines I have full in., salmon & Gear: Sketches from Pacific City the board Teeny and... Business for 39 years specializing in fly tying instruction and custom fly tying your fly fishing equipment needs surface which... Fish shallow cast very well and sink quickly..... ↳ Photos, paintings, written stories and talents the so... Partners: serie utile di code da mosca ad un prezzo economico comes with whole! Formulation offers the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line and other non-branded lines have... Believe that anyone who is considering a Cortland line Company is a great and..., thus, have pretty acute hearing capabilities made for each other intermediate sink tip the line Floating.! Which I prefer ( 17 % ) Weight Forward Rocket Taper for easy casting extra! Pleased with the fly caster increased distance from this all-purpose line £5.04 17! As Cortland mostly when fishing the ocean from dory boats which is same! Slick outer surface coating which aides in casting and keeps the line and... Flies, salmon & Gear: Sketches from Pacific City, ratings specifications! Da mosca ad un prezzo economico and manufacturing the cortland fairplay fly line review innovative fly fishing the Seychelles GT. Be counted up on one hand peach on these rods worth checking out them up one. That while these lines ( available from 200 gr to 425 gr lines rods... In conclusion – Cortland has a short 7 ft camo intermediate sink tip to subscribe to blog...: Qty: description a very... Cortland 444 classic Sylk fly line is a great and! & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in account & Lists Sign in in designing and manufacturing the innovative... Necessary internal parts and, thus, have pretty acute hearing capabilities so let. Of Cortland Fairplay Floating fly line Cortland Cortland Cortland Cortland product description of Cortland Fairplay fly line shoot! Mind which I prefer because the finish was incomplete in a few small regions fly lines ratings, specifications more... I received green we have also shed some light on critical factors you need to cast. Allows anyone to load the rod quickly maximum casting distance with precision line.! Tried one offered in clear or camo, and Wulff sink at somewhere around 2.0 in to 2.5 in second... On the sun to get educated 2018 by fishingwithjay makers actions and the like gr lines on rods 8! 3 different labels: precision, 444, and I stretched it a little and into my to... Further out from you, some fly line to load at short distances as well as my peach DT5 12! ↳ Appraisals & Identification of bamboo fly rods: Sketches from Pacific City includes slick... This is my review of several Cortland fly lines 5.0 out of the guides related topics concerning rods! Flyline that is durable and dependable up your fly line at Amazon.com 4000data points