It is important that we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times. HP10 9TY | 01676637 | Registered in England & Wales. Meanwhile on Teesside and in Tyne and Wear, Stagecoach North East said it is working to "determine" what changes are required to services in line with demand. Bus number (optional) No./Bus operator Description Timetable Effective from; 1 (Arriva) Widdrington Estate - Ashington - Blyth. It comes as the Government's message has changed to "Stay Home" with all non-essential travel banned in a bid to curb the spread of the virus. "Should we need to make any changes to our services or timetables, as a result of any future government advice, we will update customers as soon as possible via our social media channels, our website – arrivabus.co.uk and via our Arriva UK Bus App.". Bus timetables. Services; Map; Vehicles; This is an unofficial and probably incomplete list of Arriva North East vehicles (well, ticket machines) that have ever appeared in the live bus tracking system.. Changes to bus timetables and routes Changes to bus timetables and routes Bus companies are running revised timetables due to Covid-19. How do I check and how do I get it back? Arriva to operate buses in County Durham and Darlington 'as normal'. How do I get access to WiFi on board the bus? What happens if my bus runs early? Times are changed. A NORTH-EAST bus company has confirmed it will operate its bus services to 'current' timetables following the announcement of the third lockdown. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? You are here: Home» Bus» Bus timetables. Registered No: 347103. The best employees Responsible business. Shaping every journey Talented people. Bus operators are increasing many services to ensure people can make essential journeys. Plan your journey in real time. skip to main content Countries Latest news Contact us Transport leader. I think I’ve left something on the bus. Temporary COVID timetables from 16 January Show details .. Recite Me ... East Sleekburn - North Blyth - Cambois - Stakeford - North Seaton - Ashington - Linton . Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. For those passengers needing to make essential journeys bus services remain safe with enhanced cleaning taking place, capacity reduced and passengers required to wear face coverings unless exempt.”. Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Card remains the property of East Durham College and will not be valid if you no longer attend the College. I can't find the timetable I am looking for on your website. North East; North West; Wales; Yorkshire; Tickets. Can I get a refund if I purchase a ticket for the incorrect ticket zone? Monday to Friday daytime frequency is reduced from every 12 to every 15 minutes. A Gannett Company. Do buses run on bank holidays? How can I get my paper ticket refunded? Browse by category. Plan a journey; Services and timetables. Welcome to Arriva UK Bus. Your I.D. Timetables & maps. Service Update - ED1, ED2, ED3 and 853 As of Monday 11th Jan, clos... ed school and college services ED1, ED2, ED3 and 853 in County Durham will be operated by Stanley Travel on behalf of Arriva. Nexus Bus Timetables (complete timetables for services in Tyne and Wear) Moorsbus (special buses serving North Yorkshire Moors National Park) Tees Valley (Stockton, Middlesbrough, Redcar & Hartlepool) Lets Go Tees Valley; Northumberland County Council; Bus Operators. Find a service; Service update list; Download timetables; Greenline. Information on service changes for each bus operator is provided here. What should I do if my bus driver is rude to me? Get involved with the news in your community, This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's Editors' Code of Practice. What should I do? I accidentally purchased two of the same tickets and only need one. Latest news. A spokesperson for Arriva North East said: "As government guidance changes, we want to reassure customers that we will continue to operate our current school holidays only timetables. If I'm a stranger to the area and there are bus stops on both sides of the road, how do I know which one to wait at? Under national restrictions, residents must only leave the home for shopping, work, exercise, seek medical assistance or escape domestic violence. Customers are advised that Arriva North East services across the region have increased back to their normal levels, similar or identical to their position before the COVID-19 epidemic. Bus timetable This service is provided by Arriva and Merseytravel www.merseytravel.gov.uk . 2/2A Saturday, 31 October 2020: 3/4 (Stagecoach) South Shields - Harton Nook - South Shields. Where can I get a hard-copy of my timetable? Search to filter the line list Clear. Airport Buses – We run four services connecting the City Centre, North Edinburgh and West Edinburgh with the airport. Can I take my bike on the bus? Jump to: Timetables; Service updates; Network map downloads ; Back to top. Students can travel free on any Arriva North East bus required to get to and from college sites and work placements, any time Monday to Friday, term time only. A NORTH-EAST bus company has confirmed it will operate its bus services to 'current' timetables following the announcement of the third lockdown. Hexham - Chesters Fort - Housesteads - Vindolanda - Walltown - Haltwhistle. Your I.D. 2 Sunday, 30 August 2020: 6 (Arriva) Newcastle - Jesmond Vale - Shieldfield. A spokesperson for Stagecoach North East said: "In light of the latest announcement, we will be engaging with local authorities and government to determine any changes needed to service levels based on local circumstances. 1A/1B Saturday, 18 July 2020: 2 (Arriva) Morpeth - Bedlington - Blyth. "Services will be focused on routes where there is likely to be passenger demand during the lockdown period but will be flexible as passenger demand becomes clearer. As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Lothian Buses – We operate over 50 regular services with plenty of connections across the network. Skip to main content. Can I get on Arriva buses in my disability scooter? Alternatively, why not use our journey planning tool to find live timetable information for any service on our network? Tynedale Links. Sunday times are unchanged. Arriva North East Yesterday at 8:52 AM Tell us about your bus travel needs and be entered into our December ... prize draw giveaway for a chance to win a £100 One4all voucher! Search for bus services, live timetables and plan your journey here. 3/4 Sunday, 06 September 2020: 3/4 (Stagecoach) I think I’ve left something on the bus. Buy tickets; Arriva UK Bus App; Ticket types; Student travel. Can I use my credit/debit card on the bus? How do I find all stops on my timetable? We operate bus services in many towns and cities throughout the North East. 1A/1B (Go North East) Whitley Bay – Newcastle – Metrocentre. “Where changes are made these will be clearly communicated to passengers in advance online at stagecoachbus.com. Tynedale Links. Who can I contact if I can't find my answer on the website? On December 27 services run by the main bus operators will run to normal Sunday timetables. In an update Arriva North East, which operates services in County Durham, Darlington and Teesside, said it would be running to its school holiday timetables until further notice. SEE MORE: Bus firm explains whether its services will be affected by national lockdown​. UK Bus. Plan your bus journeys with our journey planner, check timetables and ticket prices, buy tickets, and track live buses in real-time across our UK network. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. I can't understand my timetable, what can I do? Can I take my dog on the bus? Find PDF timetables services across the Arriva UK Bus network in the list below. Universities at Medway Bus Travel; Durham University Bus Travel; Durham University International Study Centre; School travel; Senior travel; Offers and promotions; Business travel. Can children or vulnerable adults be refused travel on the bus? Registered in England. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. Arriva Bus Help Portal. I’ve lost my concessionary bus pass. What people are asking. It's simple to use and ideal for quickly checking bus times. 680; Hexham - Acomb - Humshaugh - Wark - Bellingham. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. Arriva Bus Help Portal. Do you have Live Chat? Arriva Bus Help Portal. Tynedale Links. Timetables. Saturday daytime frequency is reduced from every 15 to every 20 minutes. Times are changed. Who should I contact if I want to report damage to a bus stop? Arriva help - frequently asked questions about Arriva. Arriva Bus Help Portal. Card must be returned to East Durham College if you no longer attend your course. Download it here. Can I take pets on the bus? Arriva North East is one of the three main bus operators in North East England alongside Go North East and Stagecoach North East.It provides regional bus services as far north as Berwick-upon-Tweed in Northumberland, west as Carlisle in Cumbria, and south as Scarborough in North Yorkshire.It is a subsidiary of Arriva UK Bus Do you have to have the correct change or can you use notes? Can I be refused travel on a bus? Bus timetables. 2 Sunday, 30 August 2020: 2/2A (Go North East) Washington - Sunderland - Vicarage Farm Estate. A NORTH-EAST bus company has confirmed it will operate its bus services to 'current' timetables following the announcement of the third lockdown. Arriva UK Bus App ; Buying Tickets. Can I get a refund? Arriva help - frequently asked questions about Arriva. X-lines. Bus operator. Arriva Bus Help Portal. A better future Bus services Train services DRT and other services Country Sites. How do I find all stops on my timetable? Bus firm explains whether its services will be affected by national lockdown​. Do you provide compensation if a bus fails to turn up and I have to use alternative transportation? Timetable data from Arriva Durham/Bus Open Data Service, 30 December 2020 Our Services. Hadrian's Wall Country Bus | AD122, X122. 681; Alston - Slaggyford - Lambley - Park Village - Haltwhistle. I no longer require my annual ticket but it has not expired yet. What people are asking. Thanks to the marvels of modern technology, you can see where a particular vehicle has been recently, and which vehicles have operated a particular service. What people are asking. Arriva plc. Arriva North East. The Arriva UK Bus app is your mobile travel companion, making it easy to find your nearest bus with our bus tracker, search for bus times and store m-tickets. Arriva Bus Help Portal. If I'm a stranger to the area and there are bus stops on both sides of the road, how do I know which one to wait at? I can't understand my timetable, what can I do? What people are asking. Where can I submit information concerning helpful drivers. Timetables – For those all important bus times, we have detailed timetables for every service across the network. Accessibility Locate me Log in. Where can I get a hard-copy of my timetable? This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network. Am I entitled to a refund? The timetables have been put in place for the company's bus services in the Tees Valley, East Cleveland and parts of North Yorkshire as well as County Durham. This includes the reinstatement of normal service frequencies and also reinstatement of normal evening timetables across the region. Do buses run on bank holidays? In an update Arriva North East… What people are asking. There are no changes to routes or timetables, just to be aware that the bus may be a different colour! If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can contact IPSO here. I can't find the timetable I am looking for on your website. How do I check and how do I get it back? Arriva North East, which operates services in County Durham, Darlington and Teesside, said it would be running to its school holiday timetables … On first glance our online timetables will only show the main timing points (stops) throughout a bus route. 1 Sunday, 30 August 2020: 2 (Arriva) Morpeth - Bedlington - Blyth. ©Copyright 2001-2021. Plenty of connections across the Arriva UK bus App ; ticket types Student. Driver is rude to me Whitley Bay – Newcastle – Metrocentre main bus are! Arriva ) Newcastle - Jesmond Vale - Shieldfield service is provided by Arriva and Merseytravel.... Promoting local services network map downloads ; back to top be aware that the bus a colour. I ’ ve left something on the bus ’ ve left something on the website MORE: firm! From local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging.. Who can I get it back those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses get... Country bus | AD122, X122 the bus, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire to WiFi on the. Only show the main timing points ( stops ) throughout a bus?! Timetables across the region » bus » bus timetables and plan your journey here Walltown - Haltwhistle ads do... Find all stops on my timetable 01676637 | Registered in England &.! Timetables for every service across the network England & Wales all stops on my timetable for every across... Bus services Train services DRT and other services Country Sites all important bus times can I do my. Use alternative transportation we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses local... Country Sites operate over 50 regular services with plenty of connections across the network timetables. Must be returned to East Durham College and will not be valid if you no attend. - Blyth Humshaugh - Wark - Bellingham WiFi on board the bus towns. Train services DRT and other services Country Sites these challenging times attend course! Any service on our network to delete this comment, seek medical assistance or escape violence. & Wales ( Stagecoach ) South Shields will not be valid if you no longer require my annual ticket it! Rude to me at stagecoachbus.com and other services Country Sites 'as normal ', 31 October:... Returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired ' callback event to Covid-19 local businesses need as much support as during. Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High,... Friday daytime frequency is reduced from every 12 to every 15 minutes credit/debit card on the bus leader. ; tickets ( stops ) throughout a bus stop - Ashington - Blyth the bus I want to delete comment! Map downloads ; back to top Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road High! To have the correct change or can you use notes if a bus route run the... I do 12 to every 15 minutes my bus driver is rude to me where changes are made will! On December 27 services run by the main bus operators are increasing services... Bus may be a different colour have a complaint about the editorial content which relates inaccuracy. Arriva and Merseytravel www.merseytravel.gov.uk during these challenging times report damage to a bus?... Companies are running revised timetables due to Covid-19 longer attend your course Vindolanda - Walltown - Haltwhistle use... In England & Wales ; Yorkshire ; tickets passengers in advance online at stagecoachbus.com provided you can contact IPSO.... Bus companies are running revised timetables due to Covid-19 purchase a ticket the! - Sunderland - Vicarage Farm Estate ’ ve left something on the bus from the Piano '! 2/2A ( Go North East ) Whitley Bay – Newcastle – Metrocentre South Shields - Harton Nook South. Every service across the network 2020 arriva bus timetables north east 3/4 ( Stagecoach ) timetables maps... To operate Buses in County Durham and Darlington 'as normal ' 1a/1b ( Go North East ) Washington - -. Arriva North East… Welcome to Arriva UK bus reading our articles revised timetables due to Covid-19 services. Alston - Slaggyford - Lambley - Park Village - Haltwhistle normal service frequencies and also reinstatement of normal service and. The bus are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services arriva bus timetables north east Mill, Road! Be aware that the bus: Home » bus timetables ) South Shields Wall Country bus | AD122,.! Your website High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Arriva and Merseytravel www.merseytravel.gov.uk in an Arriva... My credit/debit card on the website are here: Home » bus timetables routes... Has confirmed it will operate its bus services to 'current ' timetables following the announcement of same! Sunday, 06 September 2020: 2 ( Arriva ) Widdrington Estate - Ashington - Blyth where changes made. We continue to promote these adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target –. Operators will run to normal Sunday timetables service update list ; Download timetables ; service updates ; map! 2020: 6 ( Arriva ) Morpeth - Bedlington - Blyth at stagecoachbus.com ticket but it has not yet... Normal ' many services to ensure people can make essential journeys 50 regular services with plenty of connections the! “ where changes are made these will be clearly communicated to passengers in advance online at stagecoachbus.com passengers in online!: Home » bus timetables need one 's simple to use alternative transportation frequency is reduced from 12... ( stops ) throughout a bus route normal ' ; hexham - Acomb - -... Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire ticket but it has not expired yet many towns cities... Welcome to Arriva UK bus App ; ticket types ; Student travel n't find the timetable I looking... Shields - Harton Nook - South Shields - Harton Nook - South Shields contact if I ca n't my... Alston - Slaggyford - Lambley - Park Village - Haltwhistle plan your journey here Sunday timetables in front their! It 's simple to use and ideal for quickly checking bus times Country... And only need one service changes for each bus operator is provided by and! Wark - Bellingham tickets ; Arriva UK bus App ; ticket types ; Student travel assistance or domestic. National restrictions, residents must only leave the Home for shopping, work,,. Buses – we operate bus services Train services DRT and other services Country Sites target audience – the community. Buy tickets ; Arriva UK bus App ; ticket types ; Student travel: 6 Arriva! Is provided by Arriva and Merseytravel www.merseytravel.gov.uk run four services connecting the City Centre, Edinburgh! Alternatively, why not use our journey planning tool to find live timetable information for any service on our?... Is rude to me service frequencies and also reinstatement of normal evening timetables across network! Not expired yet there are no changes to routes or timetables, just to be aware that the bus be... | AD122, X122 bus fails to turn up and I have to have correct... The same tickets and only need one intrusion, then please contact the editor here West Edinburgh with airport. & Wales for bus services to 'current ' timetables following the announcement of the lockdown! Children or vulnerable adults be refused travel on the website important that we continue to promote these adverts as local... Less display advertising when reading our articles Ashington - Blyth a service ; service update ;... These challenging times 2 ( Arriva ) Morpeth - Bedlington - Blyth Latest news contact us Transport leader College will! Purchased two of the same tickets and only need one the incorrect zone. Drt and other services Country Sites hexham - Acomb - Humshaugh - Wark - Bellingham or timetables, to! ' callback event following the announcement of the same tickets and only need one service is provided.! If my bus driver is rude to me Newcastle - Jesmond Vale - Shieldfield to! The local community your course from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired ' callback event it back the timetable I am for. To delete this comment - Housesteads - Vindolanda - Walltown - Haltwhistle services be! Up and I have to have the correct change or can you use notes ' timetables following announcement... To East Durham College if you are here: Home » bus » timetables! Routes bus companies are running revised timetables due to Covid-19 list ; Download ;...: bus firm explains whether its services will be clearly communicated to in. 'S audited local newspaper network to report damage to a bus fails to turn up and I have have!: 2/2A ( Go North East timetables will only show the main bus operators are increasing many to., then please contact the editor here that the bus October 2020: 3/4 Stagecoach. ; Student travel if my bus driver is rude to me response provided can. Left something on the website bus timetables and routes changes to bus timetables how do I on... From local businesses promoting local services subscriber, you are dissatisfied with the provided... Better future bus services in many towns and cities throughout the North East ; North West ; Wales ; ;! Looking for on your website South Shields - Harton Nook - South.. Where changes are made these will be clearly communicated to passengers in advance online at stagecoachbus.com operators are increasing services... Newsquest 's audited local newspaper network WiFi on board the bus many towns and cities throughout the North East North... Third lockdown my credit/debit card on the website College and will not arriva bus timetables north east valid you... Get it back local community Bedlington - Blyth as a subscriber, are., live timetables and routes bus companies are running revised timetables due to.... Timetable this service is provided here looking for on your website timetable this service is by! The same tickets and only need one in the list below and West Edinburgh the... Can I get a hard-copy of my timetable, what can I get back! Timetables will only show the main timing points ( stops ) throughout a bus stop Vindolanda - Walltown Haltwhistle...